Trump and Russia

42 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

All this speculation, gees, Trump should just release his taxes and financial records like Hillary did. He's hiding something 

I can't believe that you typed that response with a straight face.  You're talking about the same Hillary Clinton that has an offshore foundation that any figures she cites cannot be verified?  The same foundation that has set Chelsea and her husband up as American oligarchs?

14 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I can't believe that you typed that response with a straight face.  You're talking about the same Hillary Clinton that has an offshore foundation that any figures she cites cannot be verified?  The same foundation that has set Chelsea and her husband up as American oligarchs?

why do you bother responding except to mock and troll tibs?

41 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

All this speculation, gees, Trump should just release his taxes and financial records like Hillary did. He's hiding something 

He is hiding his tax returns and for good reason.  There's every reason to expect that the petulant partisan media will engage in broadly orchestrated, irresponsible and deranged (sorry DR) reporting of that information.  It's really old news that years ago the Trump org obtained some financing for his businesses through sources outside of the U.S. including but not limited to sources within Russia.  So what, companies getting overseas funding is commonplace. 

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

what are people expecting to find on his tax returns?

they have no clue what would be not be there

No one on the left is actually going to look at the returns, if released. They're too stupid to understand it anyhow.

They'll just wait for the schmucks at MSNPC and CNN to tell them what the DNC thinks they need to know (regardless of truth). It's like when Fredo Cuomo was lying about it being illegal to look at stuff on wikileaks, and that the people will just have to trust what CNN tells them is there.

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Tiberius is expecting to find a specific line on Trump's 1040 that states RUSSIAN OLIGARCH money.

Of course, it will be right below the "Unconstitutional Emoluments" line and right above the "Illegal Bribes Received" disclosure.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

No one on the left is actually going to look at the returns, if released. They're too stupid to understand it anyhow.

They'll just wait for the schmucks at MSNPC and CNN to tell them what the DNC thinks they need to know (regardless of truth). It's like when Fredo Cuomo was lying about it being illegal to look at stuff on wikileaks, and that the people will just have to trust what CNN tells them is there.

I'm sure Mr. Trump is a complex tax client, who is on full-time audit and negotiation with the IRS since the late 1970s, a situation all super rich people undergo routinely

35 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

He is hiding his tax returns and for good reason.  There's every reason to expect that the petulant partisan media will engage in broadly orchestrated, irresponsible and deranged (sorry DR) reporting of that information.  It's really old news that years ago the Trump org obtained some financing for his businesses through sources outside of the U.S. including but not limited to sources within Russia.  So what, companies getting overseas funding is commonplace. 

He's hiding because he is corrupt and his supporters don't care. 

Transparency is a good thing in government. Trump secretiveness is a cancer. 

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He's hiding because he is corrupt and his supporters don't care. 

Transparency is a good thing in government. Trump secretiveness is a cancer. 

it's really bad karma to use cancer in any written form than what it is medically.

be grateful nobody in your life has died from it so far, or is suffering from it

i wouldn't even wish it on people like you

40 minutes ago, row_33 said:

why do you bother responding except to mock and troll tibs?

People like him need to be monitored and held in check.  People like Q Pimple are simply here to get a rise and when they don't they are gone.  I watch the public affairs type shows on networks like PBS for the same reason.  I don't want people cooking up garbage in obscurity.  They should readily be mocked so in turn their nonsense can be seen for what it is.

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

it's really bad karma to use cancer in any written form than what it is medically.

be grateful nobody in your life has died from it so far, or is suffering from it

i wouldn't even wish it on people like you

Karma? You believe in karma? 

53 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Interesting. If he sues NBC, Trump would have to come up with the loan document to prove the statement was false. Unlikely he could prove maliciousness, but it would be an interesting argument.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm stunned the left STILL thinks there is a Trump/Russia angle to explore.

Gotta be the dumbest phucks on the planet.

So the people who think there is a trump/Russia angle to explore are trumptards? 

36 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm stunned the left STILL thinks there is a Trump/Russia angle to explore.

Gotta be the dumbest phucks on the planet.

they got nothing else

the economy is fine

consumer confidence is great

Dems have lost a lot of their 24/7 resentment support, they went out and found a a job