Trump and Russia

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

Every time one of the dems tries to have Mueller read a section of the report, the very next republican should have him recite this sentence. Every time. 

It would be hilarious. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It is. Page 2 of the report: 

the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

Apparently braindead liberal morons can't read.

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Every time one of the dems tries to have Mueller read a section of the report, the very next republican should have him recite this sentence. Every time. 

It would be hilarious. 

The Dems will bring that up, when asking what about all the corridnating that did take place, there's a really big list of things. 

"I love Wikileaks!" 

There's a big list of "things" which aren't collusion/conspiracy or coordination at all. Each one is untested and unproven -- and when dug into, like the Trump Tower meeting, it ends up proving connections between Russia and the Clinton campaign, as well as entrapment, more than it proves anything nefarious about Trump's campaign. 

That's the rub. 

And you're walking right into the bear trap... despite having over three years of evidence presented to you in the course of our conversations. It's real easy to avoid the trap you're walking into... real easy. I have faith you can do it.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The Dems will bring that up, when asking what about all the corridnating that did take place, there's a really big list of things. 

"I love Wikileaks!" 

Why would the Dems want to bring up Hillary and the DNC? :ph34r:

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There's a big list of "things" which aren't collusion/conspiracy or coordination at all. Each one is untested and unproven -- and when dug into, like the Trump Tower meeting, it ends up proving connections between Russia and the Clinton campaign, as well as entrapment, more than it proves anything nefarious about Trump's campaign. 

That's the rub. 

And you're walking right into the bear trap... despite having over three years of evidence presented to you in the course of our conversations. It's real easy to avoid the trap you're walking into... real easy. I have faith you can do it.

All I am saying is you can't prove the Russian effort, which was big, didn't steal the election. Common sense says it probably did. I mean they hacked into election systems, I'm sure they were just interested in them for technical reasons. 

History will will most likely conclude that the election was stolen 

Just now, Whatnot78 said:

I don't think we've met.  But you seem angry.

I think you are another poster, but whatever whatnot 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

All I am saying is you can't prove the Russian effort, which was big, didn't steal the election. Common sense says it probably did. I mean they hacked into election systems, I'm sure they were just interested in them for technical reasons. 

There's a giant difference between saying Russia interfered/meddled in the election (no one disputes this, not even myself) and Trump helped them do so. The entire purpose of the Mueller probe -- and this thread and its three/four spin off threads -- was to ascertain whether or not Trump aided Russia because that would be criminal, treasonous, and call into question his entire administration. 

On that question, Mueller's report was decisive and definitive: It did not happen.

Mueller did not find evidence to support this conclusion, nor to charge the president or anyone on his campaign with helping the Russian effort. None of the Americans indicted by the SCO were indicted for helping Russia or for anything having to do with the 2016 campaign directly. This isn't speculation. It's fact. 

Mueller's testimony tomorrow will not change this outcome. 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I think you are another poster, but whatever whatnot 

Just how did they hack into election systems?

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Just how did they hack into election systems?

Why do you want to know? Why are you asking? 

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There's a giant difference between saying Russia interfered/meddled in the election (no one disputes this, not even myself) and Trump helped them do so. The entire purpose of the Mueller probe -- and this thread and its three/four spin off threads -- was to ascertain whether or not Trump aided Russia because that would be criminal, treasonous, and call into question his entire administration. 

On that question, Mueller's report was decisive and definitive: It did not happen.

Mueller did not find evidence to support this conclusion, nor to charge the president or anyone on his campaign with helping the Russian effort. None of the Americans indicted by the SCO were indicted for helping Russia or for anything having to do with the 2016 campaign directly. This isn't speculation. It's fact. 

Mueller's testimony tomorrow will not change this outcome. 

It did happen, why do you think Trump suddenly starting yelping "I love Wikileaks"! That's where the stolen documents were. 

Why was Paul Manafort added to the campaign, a Russian stooge who worked for Putin

Why all the Putin love, believing him and not our security agencies. 

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why do you want to know? Why are you asking? 

It did happen, why do you think Trump suddenly starting yelping "I love Wikileaks"! That's where the stolen documents were. 

Why was Paul Manafort added to the campaign, a Russian stooge who worked for Putin

Why all the Putin love, believing him and not our security agencies. 

Now it is said Manafort has had ties to the Clinton's.  The Putin love is all in your mind.  That aside you could masterbate with like minded libs who attend area universities.  Surely, it has to be unrewarding to come here day after day with no emotional reward even if you are getting 15 dollars per hour from some lib think tank to post here.

3 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Now it is said Manafort has had ties to the Clinton's.  The Putin love is all in your mind.  That aside you could masterbate with like minded libs who attend area universities.  Surely, it has to be unrewarding to come here day after day with no emotional reward even if you are getting 15 dollars per hour from some lib think tank to post here.

Manafort was Trumps campaign manager, you think that makes him a Clinton person? :lol: