Trump and Russia

3 minutes ago, snafu said:

Maybe so, but if Schiff thinks he's got some evidence that doesn't exonerate the President or his crew, he'd better come up with it soon or else he will undermine his own whacko narrative.  The Barr letter claimed that Mueller exonerated everyone relative to collusion.  Schiff just rambled on about collusion.  He would have been a lot smarter if he rambled on about obstruction of the investigation. 

I don't think he will be found guilty of sedition or more, but his political footing is very shaky -- especially of he keep this up.

Nah, Full-Of-Schiff will continue the narrative he started today that there wasn't enough evidence for guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, but we all know that he colluded with Russia beyond a shadow of a doubt. He's seen the proof! Apparently you think it's ok to have a president who indisputably colluded with a foreign power to win an election - even though a 22-month long investigation shows no evidence of that - but he doesn't think it's ok!

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Except that his political base believes him, to the point that it's strengthening his status with them.

And who cares about anyone else?  They're deplorable.

The first quote is the politics I was thinking of.  I don't expect his consituents to vote him out.

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Nah, Full-Of-Schiff will continue the narrative he started today that there wasn't enough evidence for guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, but we all know that he colluded with Russia beyond a shadow of a doubt. He's seen the proof! Apparently you think it's ok to have a president who indisputably colluded with a foreign power to win an election - even though a 22-month long investigation shows no evidence of that - but he doesn't think it's ok!

Yeah.  This was pretty easy to see coming.

This is what the Saturday 3pm Dem conference call produced.  Pretty sad that they'd just roll on as though Mueller didn't exist.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

There is a reason Trump is hitting Schiff right now, just as there was a reason he was hitting McCain last week.

The gloves are off and the counteroffensive is gonna be a beatdown. 

100%

And I know you're not a fan of Q (which is more than fine), but Q posted this about tonight's rally: 

ca182680b24a23b56210a705c8e66156c8373699e7cde398a3d10cf1e147fc33.png

1st and 10 @ the 50

Q

The file name for that image in Q's drop? 

GLOVES_WILL_BE_OFF

....you sure YOU'RE not Q? :) :beer:

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

100%

And I know you're not a fan of Q (which is more than fine), but Q posted this about tonight's rally: 

ca182680b24a23b56210a705c8e66156c8373699e7cde398a3d10cf1e147fc33.png

1st and 10 @ the 50

Q

The file name for that image in Q's drop? 

GLOVES_WILL_BE_OFF

....you sure YOU'RE not Q? :) :beer:

Does she look like Bill Clinton's lizardman clone to you?

• Haha (+1) 3

I say this to the President, and his defenders in Congress:

You may think it’s okay how Trump and his associates interacted with Russians during the campaign.

I don’t.

I think it’s immoral. I think it’s unethical. I think it’s unpatriotic. And yes, I think it’s corrupt. pic.twitter.com/nTdgRVfssQ

— Adam Schiff (@RepAdamSchiff) March 28, 2019

This is coming from the same asshat who used taxpayer money to pay off a teenage boy he sexually harassed/molested.

Yeah, Schiff is a real beacon of honesty, integrity, and anti-corruption.

???

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

This is coming from the same asshat who used taxpayer money to pay off a teenage boy he sexually harassed/molested.

Yeah, Schiff is a real beacon of honesty, integrity, and anti-corruption.

???

Are you spreading lies? Wow 

Just now, Koko78 said:

Well, in true Tibs fashion, I shall say this: Prove me wrong.

You can't prove something with no basis in fact. 

Why are you spreading lies? Is it because he is right about your sainted hero? 

My colleagues might think it’s OK that when that was offered to the son of the president, who had a pivotal role in the campaign, that the son did not call the FBI, he did not adamantly refuse that foreign help — no, instead that son said he would ‘love’ the help with the Russians. 

True and I'm not ok with that. No good American would be 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You can't prove something with no basis in fact. 

Why are you spreading lies? Is it because he is right about your sainted hero? 

True and I'm not ok with that. No good American would be 

Ah, you're being a good little NPC today. Claim everything that doesn't support the DNC-approved narrative are lies, then spread your own falsehoods.

• Like (+1) 1