Trump and Russia

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Or, more accurately, like Hillary and the uniparty saying (for 2+ years) Trump conspired with Russian intelligence to tip an election... while all the evidence in the world shows the opposite happened. 

I don't believe she had a clue or ability to do any of that, totally along for the ride.

15 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Trump colluded to get a hotel built? Oy vey. 

Well, a hotel that was worth hundreds of millions of dollars, for some reason. One he lied about to us, the American people and he was negotiating at the same time Russia was helping him, and while, we know, they were seeking sanctions relief. Ya, nothing to see there. 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Well, a hotel that was worth hundreds of millions of dollars, for some reason. One he lied about to us, the American people and he was negotiating at the same time Russia was helping him, and while, we know, they were seeking sanctions relief. Ya, nothing to see there. 

Your lack of knowledge on how a developer works is stunning! He wasn’t being GIFTED a hotel! You still have to finance the construction, etc. Development is a really, really risky business. Hotels go out of business just like other projects go under all the time. (On the other hand there’s ZERO risk in getting paid hundreds of thousands to give so-called political speeches.)

15 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Your lack of knowledge on how a developer works is stunning! He wasn’t being GIFTED a hotel! You still have to finance the construction, etc. Development is a really, really risky business. Hotels go out of business just like other projects go under all the time. (On the other hand there’s ZERO risk in getting paid hundreds of thousands to give so-called political speeches.)

Good point, thanks! The financing was actually going to be through a sanctioned bank. So getting the stupid hotel required helping the Russians get past their sanctions that they earned with their murder of a whistleblower. 

Nothing wrong there, eh? 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Good point, thanks! The financing was actually going to be through a sanctioned bank. So getting the stupid hotel required helping the Russians get past their sanctions that they earned with their murder of a whistleblower. 

Nothing wrong there, eh? 

i thought this was about influencing the election ??

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How could he be an asset for Russia if he lost?  Financial corruption mixed with political corruption? Ya, that's never happened before...

Maybe he could arrange for them to buy our uranium ?

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Henry's reply is a response to someone else - I thought it would be included when I linked it.

Judging by the tweet he's replying to - someone who thinks that Manafort was arrested as part of an FBI investigation in early 2017, not the Mueller investigation - I'm thinking that was gatorman.

• Haha (+1) 1