Trump and Russia

2 hours ago, snafu said:

I wonder what that does to attorney-client privilege between Cohen and Trump. I’m sure the President hasn’t waived it.  

If privilege is in place, then much of the juicier parts of Cohen’s testimony is useless except to smear his former client. 

Interesting comment - "I have lied but I am not a liar" 

10 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

A proven liar providing testimony against a proven liar.  Just pointless.  

On Trump/Russia, testimony mostly falls into "embarrassing" rather than "illegal" bucket.

Cohen admits he has no proof of collusion.

It's not illegal for Trump to celebrate Wikileaks acting on its own to damage Hillary,

nor is it illegal for Trump to pursue Moscow business.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, TH3 said:

Huh....well in the 2 years since the GOP elected a 74 year old con man as the leader of their party .....the GOP congress and DT managed to fix health care, balance the budget, fund infrastructure, finalize an immigration policy, renegotiate the Iran settlement, denuke the Korean peninsula, get the Russians from effing with elections, and all the while the GOP has held up gold standard of voting ethics in congressional elections....bravo GOP bravo...

Nothing makes a far-left nutbag whine like realizing it took white GOP president to provide the best employment figures and opportunities for blacks in years...millions off welfare...salaries on the rise...etc. If only your last guy cared about the middle and lower class like that.

Just terrible, I know. What will you do when we free the blacks from the Dem plantation?

Oh, I know...free murder of botched abortions and the marijuana industry as reparations. :lol:

The people who spent 2+ years screaming nonstop about "collusion" are going to pivot and say collusion was never really the issue,

and they're going to get away with it because there is zero accountability in elite media

• Like (+1) 1

“With the fake news, if you tell a joke, if you’re sarcastic, if you’re having fun with the audience, if you’re on live television with millions of people and 25,000 people in an arena, and if you say something like, ‘Russia, please if you can, get us Hillary Clinton’s emails. Please, Russia, please. Please, get us the emails, please,’” Trump said during a wide-ranging speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Maryland

“So everybody is having a good time, I’m laughing, we’re all having fun. Then, that fake CNN and others say, ‘He asked Russia to go get the emails. Horrible,’” Trump said.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1