Trump and Russia

On 1/26/2019 at 3:48 AM, reddogblitz said:

I think it's easier to read, but how about you use 1 and those that want 2 use 2? 

Yes I did learn to type on a typewriter, and no, not all typewriters had mono space fonts.

Imsoadvancedidontevenspace,bro

Infactimgoingaboveandbeyondthefuture.

I'mjustgoingtosmashthekeyboardandletmylettersassumenocharacter.

Isjxjxjxjdjekekenennsmkwslsllssppeoepepepepepeepndnskslskzjxjdhhdhdhd!

@BeginnersMind=djejekkekekelenddndndjdhhfjfkfkdmekspdlxkndbrbrhdj

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

I first looked at this and my immediate reaction was "how stupid" but then immediately corrected myself with "how Canadian". 

Just now, LABillzFan said:

What's the difference between Russia, America and Canada?

Russians and Americans are good at hockey.

Nice try asshat! 

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

What's the difference between Russia, America and Canada?

Russians and Americans are good at hockey.

My immediate reaction to your question was that Americans and Russians don't have Tinkle Bell as their leader.

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

My immediate reaction to your question was that Americans and Russians don't have Tinkle Bell as their leader.

Hey, give Canada credit. If your best sport is centered around mopping a floor really, really fast, the least you can do is elect as your PM a cross-dressing lead singer for a Village People cover band.

Canada has it all! Equality and clean floors!

Just now, LABillzFan said:

Hey, give Canada credit. If your best sport is centered around mopping a floor really, really fast, the least you can do is elect as your PM a cross-dressing lead singer for a Village People cover band.

Canada has it all! Equality and clean floors!

***** you are dumb.  Canada #1 hockey nation in the world! Suck it B word! 

51 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

***** you are dumb.  Canada #1 hockey nation in the world! Suck it B word! 

Clearly, judging by all of the Canadian teams recent Stanley Cup victories. It's only been, what, 26 years?

56 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

***** you are dumb.  Canada #1 air hockey nation in the world! Suck it B word! 

It's been 26 years since a Canadian team raised the Stanley Cup. I have to give you guys credit for the many times you've won in this sport since 1993 though.

air hockey.jpg

25 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Clearly, judging by all of the Canadian teams recent Stanley Cup victories. It's only been, what, 26 years?

Teams located in Canada are not all Canadians. 

25 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

It's been 26 years since a Canadian team raised the Stanley Cup. I have to give you guys credit for the many times you've won in this sport since 1993 though.

air hockey.jpg

Morons! 

Now that the House/Senate investigative committees have cleared Trump of Dem-inspired allegations of Russian collusion, it's worth revisiting one anecdote that escaped significant attention during the hysteria but continues to have US security implications.

The case for Russia collusion … against the Democrats

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/429292-the-case-for-russia-collusion-against-the-democrats

• Like (+1) 4