Trump and Russia

3 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

I look down on you because you’re a clown 

I’ll let you get back to dropping N words and hypocrisies all over the web where your face is hidden.  

No, you brought up what you think I do for a living, like working for a living is bad. So are very arrogant, even though you don't seem to have any justification at all for being so. 

I quoted a rap song, that has you all butt hurt? 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, you brought up what you think I do for a living, like working for a living is bad. So are very arrogant, even though you don't seem to have any justification at all for being so. 

I quoted a rap song, that has you all butt hurt? 

Yes I stand against Nazi’s that say Nigger 

Nazierius 

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

THIS SEEMS LIKE A BIG DEAL:

Suspended Pentagon Whistleblower Says FBI’s Russia Probe Was ‘All a Set-Up.’

“Absolute, ironclad document trail” shows that Stefan Halper “foisted the Russians on the Trump officials.”

It's taken almost two years to get here... but fireworks will be coming steady from this week on through the midterms. Buckle up (and keep your heads on a swivel, dangerous times ahead).

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Such bitterness. Hope the President uses his influence to ruin USA today.

Edited by joesixpack

• 2 weeks later...

8. WOW

3 hours ago

Report: Suspected Russian Spy Maria Butina Touted Access to Putin for TV Show

butina_mxtpub

Social Media/Reuters

Alleged Russian spy Maria Butina bragged about her connections to “high-ranking Kremlin officials” and even “shopped access to Russian President Vladimir Putin,” according to emails obtained by ABC News. In correspondences between August 2015 and November 2016, Butina reportedly attempted to arrange a meeting between “high-ranking ” National Rifle Association members and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov. She also worked with the Outdoor Channel on a show about Putin’s “love of the outdoors” that was supposed to feature the Russian president. In an email to a senior executive at the Outdoor Channel, Butina wrote that her “contacts directly within the President’s office” were “VERY happy (and excited).” The NRA delegation’s meeting with Lavrov apparently occurred, ABC News reports. 

In a statement, the Outdoor Channel said CEO Jim Liberatore joined the NRA trip to Moscow to examine the “feasibility of expanding” the company’s operations in Russia and “developing Russia-origin content that included Mr. Putin.” The statement adds that Liberatore “does not recall being at any meeting with Mr. Lavrov.” The channel also said it retained Butina as an “in-country consultant” for four months and paid her $20,000. Butina’s attorney, Robert Driscoll, confirmed the authenticity of the emails and told ABC News that Butina simply takes “her opportunities where she finds them.” Butina was arrested in July for allegedly working as a Kremlin agent while making connections with NRA members and conservatives.

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

THE FIX WAS IN:

Rep. Jordan Says Thirteen Different FBI Agents Were Working with One Reporter. 

“If that doesn’t point to some kind of media strategy, leak strategy, I don’t know what does.”

Trump Russia was SO last year. 

Now it's Trump causes Hurricanes.

(because they've got nothing. never had anything. and are desperate to avoid the hammer that's coming)

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump Russia was SO last year. 

Now it's Trump causes Hurricanes.

(because they've got nothing. never had anything. and are desperate to avoid the hammer that's coming)

But notice how Florence was trending northwest when Trump was planning on going to Mississippi.  But then he decided to stay in DC...and Florence swerved south.

Cause them?  No.  Direct them...?

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

But notice how Florence was trending northwest when Trump was planning on going to Mississippi.  But then he decided to stay in DC...and Florence swerved south.

I've had more (liberal leaning) people ask me this week about HAARP and Cheney's weather machine than ever before. :lol: 

28 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You know who else trended to the west / northwest before changing direction?

original.jpg&f=1

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I've had more (liberal leaning) people ask me this week about HAARP and Cheney's weather machine than ever before. :lol: 

Now how the hell do they expect HAARP and the Yakuza weather machine to ever work when we don't understand turbulence?  :wacko:

• Haha (+1) 1

Woodward: No Evidence Of Trump-Russia Collusion, I Searched For Two Years
 by Ian Schwartz

Original Article

In an interview with Hugh Hewitt on Friday, Bob Woodward said that in his two years of investigating for his new book, ´Fear,´ he found no evidence of collusion or espionage between Trump and Russia. Woodward said he looked for it "hard" and yet turned up nothing. 

I guess we can end this thread then.