Trump and Russia

1 minute ago, Buftex said:

It's like the idiots born in their minute all seemed to find PPP on TwoBillsDrive.com

:wacko:

Just now, Tiberius said:

So you don't care then we were attacked. 

Party over country! 

You no read good. 

Harping on the facts to determine who attacked the country, rather than just lapping up the talking points and turning off my brain, is not party over country. 

10 minutes ago, Buftex said:

It's like the idiots born in their minute all seemed to find PPP on TwoBillsDrive.com

Or when you have a bunch of like-minded clowns encouraging you. 

I was referring to the idiot known as Coach Tuesday's non-existent intellectual curiosity you dolt. He accused people here at PPP of being ostriches at the same time he has refused to read something that might give him a different perspective. You jump in with your 2 cents (I'm being generous) totally missing the point but reminding everyone here why you truly are an idiot.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

I was referring to the idiot known as Coach Tuesday's non-existent intellectual curiosity you dolt. He accused people here at PPP of being ostriches at the same time he has refused to read something that might give him a different perspective. You jump in with your 2 cents (I'm being generous) totally missing the point but reminding everyone here why you truly are an idiot.

Not just something that might give him perspective - something cultivated specifically for his skillset as he claims to be an attorney or at least have a legal background. In an attempt to foster a fruitful conversation I asked him to read some primary evidence. 

He then vanished for weeks, only to pop back up with one offs and then runs away again. 

That's just laziness on his part. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not just something that might give him perspective - something cultivated specifically for his skillset as he claims to be an attorney or at least have a legal background. In an attempt to foster a fruitful conversation I asked him to read some primary evidence. 

He then vanished for weeks, only to pop back up with one offs and then runs away again. 

That's just laziness on his part. 

I've watched this for awhile and the only thing that comes to mind is how he passed the bar exam. Maybe he's working as a community organizer.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Why even engage with the ostriches?

Congrats for not calling the ostriches racist.  

Double congratulations for not calling shady racist for the ex girlfriend thing. 

I’m impressed, 5 whole posts without race talk ??????

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:wacko:

You no read good. 

Harping on the facts to determine who attacked the country, rather than just lapping up the talking points and turning off my brain, is not party over country. 

Oh, you are going to figure it out before Robert Mueller! Gotcha sport! ?

image.jpeg.d105fbfdf735c9f4dcd3c0deb73c89e4.jpeg

THE “RUSSIAN HACKING” STORY IN A NUTSHELL: 

“The Obama left couldn’t recognize the threat Russia posed

as it attacked American systems,

helped America’s enemies build nukes,

massacred civilians,

and stole countries.

The Obama left did however recognize the threat Russia posed when it helped cost the Obama left an election.”

• Like (+1) 1

m8z6jimxzlj8vikfnu4f_bigger.pngRazor @hale_razor
FollowFollow @hale_razor
More

THINGS OBAMA FOCUSED ON 2015-2016

✅ Running Wild w Bear Gryllis

✅ Guest on ‘Ellen’ show

✅ Jimmy Fallon

✅ Skit with Stephen Colbert

✅ Bill Maher show

✅ Samantha Bee guest

✅ Reading mean tweets with Jimmy Kimmel

THINGS OBAMA DIDN’T

❌ Russians meddling with the election

12:42 PM - 15 Jul 2018

THE POLITICAL WORLD EXPLAINED: Everyone Is Smart Except Trump.

It really is quite simple. Everyone is smart except Donald J. Trump. That’s why they all are billionaires and all got elected President. Only Trump does not know what he is doing. Only Trump does not know how to negotiate with Vladimir Putin. Anderson Cooper knows how to stand up to Putin. The whole crowd at MSNBC does. All the journalists do.

They could not stand up to Matt Lauer at NBC. They could not stand up to Charlie Rose at CBS. They could not stand up to Mark Halperin at NBC. Nor up to Leon Wieseltier at the New Republic, nor Jann Wenner at Rolling Stone, nor Michael Oreskes at NPR, at the New York Times, or at the Associated Press.

But — oh, wow! — can they ever stand up to Putin! Only Trump is incapable of negotiating with the Russian tyrant.

Ouch.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

But — oh, wow! — can they ever stand up to Putin! Only Trump is incapable of negotiating with the Russian tyrant.

I now think that Pooty Poot is some kind of evil genius or can stare people down with his steely blue eyes and hypnotize them or something.

Trump's not the first US president to exit a meeting with him and say weird things.  Who can forget "I looked into his eyes and could see into his soul and tell he was a good man."

8 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I now think that Pooty Poot is some kind of evil genius or can stare people down with his steely blue eyes and hypnotize them or something.

Trump's not the first US president to exit a meeting with him and say weird things.  Who can forget "I looked into his eyes and could see into his soul and tell he was a good man."

It's like every president starts out thinking Putin's a straight-up honest guy and their best friend...then six years in they figure out he's still fundamentally KGB at heart.  

I think it comes down to Putin being, in fact, not evil...but having a long-term goal of restoring the Russian Empire that he never loses focus on.  He may be a perfectly genial guy one-on-one, but that doesn't mean he's not going manufacture some pretense to invade Estonia five years from now, which doesn't mean he's a piece of **** who hates your very existence, either.

I love how people act like they knew what was said between the two leaders behind closed doors.

I forgot............. did the translators spill the beans?

For all we know, they could have been enjoying Russian vodka (the translators and Putin, because Trump doesn't drink) or Trump could have had his hands around Putin's throat the whole time. WE DON'T KNOW.

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I love how people act like they knew what was said between the two leaders behind closed doors.

I forgot............. did the translators spill the beans?

For all we know, they could have been enjoying Russian vodka (the translators and Putin, because Trump doesn't drink) or Trump could have had his hands around Putin's throat the whole time. WE DON'T KNOW.

I like to image Vlad showed him his karate moves

Image result for putin karate gif