Trump and Russia

:o

Why you’ve just tarnished the sterling reputation of the FBI!

Dont you know how badly that will hurt our national security and likely cause some agents and politburo managers to lose their pensions, or at the very least have a note put in their personnel file? 

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Or Mifsud... Great read:

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/05/26/the_maltese_phantom_of_russiagate_.html

I can attest to this. Chasing down Mifsud's legend and history in the IC was one of the first trails I went down - and one of the only trails I went down that ended with direct threats against me. Note too, Misfud and Steele have one degree of separation (a man named Crawford who served under Steele in Moscow and now works with Misfud at LAD (London Academy of Diplomacy). 

If Mifsud is MI6, with deep connections to Langley and the Clintons (all of which he has) - and Downer is connected to MI6 and the Clintons (which he is) - and Halper is connected to Langley, the Bushes, and Clintons (which he is)... that's literally every single origin point of the "Russian collusion" story covered with deep, deep, western IC taint. 

All began moving and chirping after April 18th, 2016 - and months before Crossfire Hurricane was open. 

These are facts. Not speculations. 

There's no way to rectify these facts without considering the possibility of a frame up.

Another article - from Nov '17

https://www.fpri.org/article/2017/11/academic-confidence-man-says-university-sector/

Shocking. Clapper changes his tune again. 

This is what happens when you hitch your hopes and dreams to a proven liar and charlatan: 

James Clapper, the former director of National Intelligence, said he has not seen “smoking gun” or “direct” evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government.

“I saw no smoking-gun evidence of collusion before I left the government, and I still haven’t,” Clapper told Vox in an interview Thursday to promote his new book, “Facts and Fears: Hard Truths From a Life in Intelligence.” “There is a lot of circumstantial evidence and reasons to be suspicious, but no smoking gun as of yet.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/31/clapper-says-no-evidence-of-collusion/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=site-share

Earlier this week, and in his book, Russia changed the outcome of the election (though he offers no evidence or proof to back up this claim). Now, the same man who claimed to not know about a FISA warrant, until he did know about it, the same man who lied about NSA spying and then claimed he didn't lie, is yet again proving to be an untrustworthy source

They think you're stupid. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

John Brennan’s claim his attacks on Trump aren’t political triggers white-hot BACKFIRE

From the Washington Post:

Many have condemned my public criticism of Mr. Trump, arguing that as a former CIA director, I should bite my tongue. My criticisms, however, are not political; I have never been and will never be partisan. I speak out for the simple reason that Mr. Trump is failing to live up to the standards that we should all expect of a president.

As someone who had the rare privilege of directly serving four presidents, I will continue to speak out loudly and critically until integrity, decency, wisdom — and maybe even some humility — return to the White House.

Wow, what a load of horse crap.

Tell you what, John Brennan is a seriously feckless c*nt.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

John Brennan’s claim his attacks on Trump aren’t political triggers white-hot BACKFIRE

Many have condemned my public criticism of Mr. Trump, arguing that as a former CIA director, I should bite my tongue. My criticisms, however, are not political; I have never been and will never be partisan. I speak out for the simple reason that Mr. Trump is failing to live up to the standards that we should all expect of a president.

As someone who had the rare privilege of directly serving four presidents, I will continue to speak out loudly and critically until integrity, decency, wisdom — and maybe even some humility — return to the White House.

Um...not exactly a defense, John.  You don't get to make the determination of what the nation should and should not expect of a president.  You get ONE vote in the matter, not all of 'em.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Um...not exactly a defense, John.  You don't get to make the determination of what the nation should and should not expect of a president.  You get ONE vote in the matter, not all of 'em.

I didn't see where he said he has all the votes there? 

31 minutes ago, B-Man said:

26 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Put partisanship down, anyone reading his words over the past few months should be able to see how unhinged and partisan he is. Are we to believe he never allowed those partisan urges to influence how he performed his job? Look at the way Power and others in the administration jumped to his defense. 

Brennan and others are doing themselves no favors by exposing how deeply partisan and political they are. But it is making the grand juries' jobs easier. 

His perp walk will be the one I savor the most.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Put partisanship down, anyone reading his words over the past few months should be able to see how unhinged and partisan he is. Are we to believe he never allowed those partisan urges to influence how he performed his job? Look at the way Power and others in the administration jumped to his defense. 

Brennan and others are doing themselves no favors by exposing how deeply partisan and political they are. But it is making the grand juries' jobs easier. 

His perp walk will be the one I savor the most.

No, he sounds like an American concerned over the fact we have a criminal president. 

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Pllllleeeease. I never saw him go after Obama.

But he did go after Congress, spying on them for Obama. 

To prog-fascists like Gator that's just good governance. 

He also had an American journalist killed for asking questions - which only makes Gator laugh. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Pllllleeeease. I never saw him go after Obama.

Nor should he have. Trump actually is a criminal. Obama was and is not. Don't let the Russian propaganda fool you. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But he did go after Congress, spying on them for Obama. 

To prog-fascists like Gator that's just good governance. 

He also had an American journalist killed for asking questions - which only makes Gator laugh. 

Image result for conspiracy theorist

So you disagree that Brennan spied on Congress during the CIA torture scandal? Is that really the position you wish to take? 

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

I think you all are right... @Tiberius has to be a troll. No one is that willfully blind.

Learn your enemies, they don't hide anymore. :beer: 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Image result for conspiracy theorist

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/01/world/senate-intelligence-commitee-cia-interrogation-report.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/31/cia-admits-spying-senate-staffers

You're terrible at this. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Let's go with the Obama killed a journalist, ok? 

Because your other claim just got blown the !@#$ up? :lol:

The dishonesty is epic. 

I never said Obama. I said Brennan. And he killed Michael Hastings in Los Angeles in 2013 - why? Because he was digging into Brennan.