Trump and Russia

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for shit like this is why I won trump meme

That’ll make Hillary President..........................:lol:

To quote Jesse Kelly, all the Democrats have to do is not be insane.

And they just............ Can’t................ Do it.

banana; tailpipe

Remember when it was dangerous and unAmerican. because President Trump wouldn't directly say if he would support the outcome of the election?

Good times. I would assume that tweet will be exhibit A in the trial?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

How anyone in America ever votes Democrat again in any election is beyond me.

Write-in votes is the way to go.

I will write in my dogs in any election from now on. Hey, they can't do any worse than a Democrat.

Oh, I see, You are really not a Conservative Republican. You just hate Democrats because you watch and listen to Conservative Republicans :doh:

3 hours ago, garybusey said:

According to DR Trump can say no wrongs. Every one of his tweets is coded and can't be taken at face value.

One more nugget to add to this: 

Again... Trump knows everything about what's coming. His tweets which were mocked in the past are suddenly prescient in the present. That's not a mistake or coincidence. This was July. Months ago.... then today we see it's true. 

The DNC has filed a lawsuit against Russia, the Trump campaign and Wikileaks. What’s that all about?

The Onion summed it all up perfectly and hilariously:

yrN-1k0Y_bigger.jpgThe OnionVerified account @TheOnion 35m35 minutes ago

DNC Files Lawsuit Alleging Nation Should Never, Ever Stop Focusing On 2016 Election https://trib.al/OCXxKlT

DbPx0BeU0AAj71O.jpg

WHOOPS! Did the DNC just spill the beans with their lawsuit against Trump and Russia?

It really sounds like the Dems aren’t confident that the Mueller investigation will turn up what they’re hoping it will

DL21NuCN_normal.jpg

DNC brainstorming session:

"We could let Mueller do his work and be confident that in the end he will find some collusion connection between Trump and Putin and from there we can go fo -"

"LAWSUIT LAWSUIT LAWSUIT LAWSUIT.."

Quick reminder: This is the party that rigged it's own primaries !

FOOPp-9B?format=jpg&name=800x419

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Of course, this also means the DNC will have to question Assange and WikiLeaks and allow them discovery as well... which makes the timing of this article all the more interesting: 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/19/julian-assange-has-physical-proof-russians-didnt-h/

wonder what kind of physical evidence Assange could have... 

Image result for wikileaks offers reward for seth rich info

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/democratic-party-files-lawsuit-alleging-russia-the-trump-campaign-and-wikileaks-conspired-to-disrupt-the-2016-campaign/2018/04/20/befe8364-4418-11e8-8569-26fda6b404c7_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8686a99b838a

The DNC lawsuit argues that the Russian government and the GRU violated a series of laws by orchestrating the secret intrusion into the Democrats’ computer systems, including statutes to protect trade secrets, prohibit wire tapping and prevent trespassing.

The party said the Trump defendants committed conspiracy through their interaction with Russian agents and their public encouragement of the hacking, with the campaign itself acting as a racketeering enterprise promoting illegal activity.

The complaint was filed on behalf of the party by the law firm of Cohen Milstein.

The suit contains previously undisclosed details, including that the specific date when it is believed theRussians breached the DNC computer system: July 27, 2015, according to forensic evidence cited in the filing.

The analysis shows the system was breached again on April 18, 2016. The first signs that hackers were siphoning documents and information from DNC systems on April 22. The suit notes that four days later, Trump foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos was informed by Josef Mifsud, a London-based professor, that the Russians were in possession of thousands of emails that could be damaging to Clinton.

[Top campaign officials knew of Trump adviser’s outreach to Russia]

The list of defendants in the suit includes Papadopoulos and Mifsud, as well as Aras and Emin Agalarov, the wealthy Russian father and son who hosted the Miss Universe Pageant in Moscow in 2013. Trump, who owned the pageant, attended the event. 

The Agalarovs also played a role in arranging a meeting for a Russian lawyer at Trump Tower in New York in 2016, at which Donald Trump Jr. had expected to be given damaging information about Clinton.

Scott Balber, an attorney for the Agalarovs, said the allegations about his clients were “frivolous” and “a publicity stunt.”

“They had absolutely nothing to do with any alleged hacking of any Democratic computer system or any interference in the US election.”

The suit alleges that Trump’s personal and professional ties to Russia helped foster the conspiracy. 

The DNC’s lawyers wrote that “long standing personal professional and financial ties to Russia and numerous individuals linked to the Russian government provided fertile ground for a conspiracy between the defendants to interfere in the 2016 elections.” 

The lawsuit describes how the then-Soviet Union paid for Trump to travel Moscow in the 1980s. 

It also details the history of Manafort and Gates, who worked for Russian-friendly factions in the Ukraine before joining the Trump campaign. Prosecutors have said they were in contact in 2016 with Konstantin Kilimnik, a former linguist in the Russian army who the FBI has alleged had ties to Russian intelligence. 

Alice Crites contributed to this report.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I can't wait for discovery, I can't wait for discovery...

Almost like the DNC didn't think this through (or they expect to get laughed out of even judge-shopped court).

You mean from Popadopolous, who visited Russia and talked to Russians about the emails? Or how about Don jr and his meeting with Russians at Trump Tower? 

The discover will will be a lot more fun when we find out what Flynn and Gates have spilled the beans about. 

Dems already won doing this in 1974

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

You mean from Popadopolous, who visited Russia and talked to Russians about the emails? Or how about Don jr and his meeting with Russians at Trump Tower? 

The discover will will be a lot more fun when we find out what Flynn and Gates have spilled the beans about. 

Dems already won doing this in 1974

LMFAO Meeting with Russians is NOT illegal. If so, you'd have to stop getting all those Russian Bride emails.

I wanna see those lovely DNC servers no one was allowed to get their mitts on. And, since the OIG has those 30K+ "unrecoverable" email from Hillary Clinton, those should be a "fun" read too!  The problem for the DNC is they did indeed win this in '74, and it hurts them now in discovery. They are the complainant, so if this suit survives the early motions (to dismiss) they gotta turn over the goods.

I know you do not think Trump (the billionaire navigating the  NYC real estate swap who beat out 17 RNC rubes and the great Hillary Clinton (who couldn't be bothered to listen to Bill who is probably the greatest political survive-and-thrive mind of the last 40 years)) has any smarts, but please, do yourself a favor and go through his tweet stream without partisanship.  What is coming next has been laid out there for over a year and a half.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Forensic evidence proves the data was copied far too fast for it to have been done over the Internet. It was an inside job.

they don't care about facts, they are furious they lost the 2016 election and will move heaven and earth to try to ruin everything

25 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I can't wait for discovery, I can't wait for discovery...

Almost like the DNC didn't think this through (or they expect to get laughed out of even judge-shopped court).

they are already assured that NOTHING will be held against them

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for shit like this is why I won trump meme

Well, when your coffers are empty & you're having trouble getting donations, guess suing is one way to replenish them.  Course, you have to actually have a hope in hell of actually winning the lawsuit to get that money, but ...

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump team's response to the lawsuit: 

It sounds to me like they're just trying to keep the Russian collusion theme going in the face of what appears more and more to be a likely dismissal by Mueller.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Which is a perfect fit since they preach victimhood. 

You have to admit though that the suit is a nice play with the whole Russia collusion Mueller investigation losing steam.  Keeps the media in the game and the news cycle can continue. 

Gotta keep this train rollin' til November 6th.