Trump and Russia

3rd, what good are you?  I no longer think you are a bot but still think you, with a lot of work, could become one.  At best you are a parrot. 

I don't recall any posts of yours ever saying anything worth reading.  Can you point me to anything useful that you have written here?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

3rd, what good are you?  I no longer think you are a bot but still think you, with a lot of work, could become one.  At best you are a parrot. 

I don't recall any posts of yours ever saying anything worth reading.  Can you point me to anything useful that you have written here?

Now why would I bother to do that? You've shown that you are not capable of comprehending anything other than "hey buddy, you got a light"? DR went to great pains to explain things to you and you just continued to act obtuse. You can't even make up your own mind. You called me a bot and then less than 30 minutes later you say you no longer think I'm a bot. You call me a parrot but all you do is parrot the propaganda and false narratives spewed by the left. So, why would I bother to try to have a discussion with you when you are incapable of looking at things with an open mind, but when the truth starts to close in on you, you run away and quit.  Now, can you give me a reason to do anything other than mock you?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Now why would I bother to do that? You've shown that you are not capable of comprehending anything other than "hey buddy, you got a light"? DR went to great pains to explain things to you and you just continued to act obtuse. You can't even make up your own mind. You called me a bot and then less than 30 minutes later you say you no longer think I'm a bot. You call me a parrot but all you do is parrot the propaganda and false narratives spewed by the left. So, why would I bother to try to have a discussion with you when you are incapable of looking at things with an open mind, but when the truth starts to close in on you, you run away and quit.  Now, can you give me a reason to do anything other than mock you?

I'm confused. Should we get you some oil to lube your mechanical bot parts, or does polly need a cracker?

• Haha (+1) 2

14 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Yes, I've seen this testimony and all it does is compel our law enforcement, state department and intelligence agencies to work to eliminate or reduce potential meddling.  Let's not pretend that this is evidence at all of Trump collusion or that it had any material impact on the votes cast or that this meddling is a new occurrence.  Let's also not pretend that this gives cover for the emerging misdeeds of our intelligence and other folks who tried to derail Trump's candidacy and his Presidency.  

Why not put the bi-partisan sanctions in place then that passed both houses of congress with huge majorities? This is appeasement to Russia. We have learned what brutal dictators do when they are appeased 

14 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I'm confused. Should we get you some oil to lube your mechanical bot parts, or does polly need a cracker?

Obviously 

3 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

DR, please, please, don't respond point by point to this post.  You have made my attempt at an interesting diversion into a non stop battle.  It is no longer fun for me.  It has become a chore to have to read the same flawed arguments and to feel forced to reply to your torrents of crap again and again.  So, if you are looking to beat back any doubters of your theories, I am done arguing with you.  You win!  You have not convinced me of your theories but have convinced me that there is nothing to be gained by continuing to repeat myself.  I am tired of your same flawed arguments and I have been saying the same thing for at least 10 pages of this thread now. 

You have already and will in the future, put way more time investigating than I will.  I don't wish to spend any more time investigating this issue.  As I said before, there are professionals doing that and I will read their reports.  With your arguments however, it is the same thing again and again.  The individual facts may differ but I feel you make enough assumptions in your explanations that what you are left with is far from undeniable. 

Your theory may be right.  I don't think it is but you may be on to something.  Keep digging if you wish.  You may turn into a national hero in the end and I will be happy to tell folks that I had it all wrong.  At this time however, I see nothing convincing enough for me to be satisfied aborting the Mueller investigation....as I said 10 pages ago. 

If I happen to post on this topic down the road, please don't assume I am posting to you unless you have been quoted.   Thanks and congrats for winning.

Then it's incumbent on you to refrain from posting, not on anyone else to indulge your laziness or stupidity.

I, for one, hope Greg keeps tearing apart your myopic, regurgitated "arguments" for the benefit of the community at large.  What Greg is posting about is far too important to the country to let die on the vine, or to allow the stupid and lazy to be the propaganda tools of those who would overthrow the Republic.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Then it's incumbent on you to refrain from posting, not on anyone else to indulge your laziness or stupidity.

I, for one, hope Greg keeps tearing apart your myopic, regurgitated "arguments" for the benefit of the community at large.  What Greg is posting about is far too important to the country to let die on the vine, or to allow the stupid and lazy to be the propaganda tools of those who would overthrow the Republic.

Look, a few posts ago you basically agreed that Greg has made logical leaps that you are unwilling to make without further evidence....just like me.  As usual, you tried to bury the answer in a load of BS but the admission was there.

Here is your quote....

I work with creating and refining logical processes, spending large portions of my day breaking down data and business processes, searching for inefficiencies or inaccuracies in order to correct them; and while I have absolutely found instances where Greg believes something to be true which has yet to be proven with hard evidence, I have not found any single one of them to be logically inconsistent with the chain of evidence he presents.  In fact, most such instances have, after much consideration, merited, sometimes begrudgingly, my acceptance that what he is presenting is likely true, given chains of circumstantial evidence, even if I am unwilling to fully commit to a firm "yes" until firm evidence is provided.

Though unconvinced I keep saying, maybe Greg is right and his investigative work should continue.  Many here say 'shut down Mueller now'.  Many posters, including Greg, claim that his tale/evidence means that the Mueller investigation is meaningless because it's a coup attempt.  I maintain that his tale of an IC conspiracy is insufficient reason to halt Mueller's investigation. 

The difference here is that I want to see any evidence of wrongdoing and the wrongdoers held accountable - Trump, Manafort, Comey, Obama, Clinton, Abe Lincoln, etc, etc.  Many of the Trump lawyers posting here don't want to see any evidence that might mean Trump did something illegal.

Edited by Bob in Mich

42 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Look, a few posts ago you basically agreed that Greg has made logical leaps that you are unwilling to make without further evidence....just like me.  As usual, you tried to bury the answer in a load of BS but the admission was there.

You have a reading comprehension level of approximately zero point zero.  What I expressed is/was a full throated endorsement of the work Greg has done/is doing.

I resent, very much, any attempts by you, or anyone else, to paint my words as anything other than endorsement.  I choose my words very carefully, because words have specific meanings.  You apparently don't understand this, or are devoutly intellectually dishonest.

Though unconvinced I keep saying, maybe Greg is right and his investigative work should continue.  Many here say 'shut down Mueller now'.  Many posters, including Greg, claim that his tale/evidence means that the Mueller investigation is meaningless because it's a coup attempt.  I maintain that his tale of an IC conspiracy is insufficient reason to halt Mueller's investigation. 

The difference here is that I want to see any evidence of wrongdoing and the wrongdoers held accountable - Trump, Manafort, Comey, Obama, Clinton, Abe Lincoln, etc, etc.  Many of the Trump lawyers posting here don't want to see any evidence that might mean Trump did something illegal.

This is not a political issue.  This is an issue about the health of our democracy, and the legitimacy of our federal government:  the two things that the concept of rights and their protection hinge very delicately upon.  It's also about the very nature of our concept of law.

Greg is demonstrating that the Trump/Russia investigation was, at best, conducted by using illegal methods of intelligence gathering and at worst that it was part of a coup attempt.

But even in that best case scenario the government doesn't get to investigate anyone using illegal methods, and when they do those investigations need to be halted immediately, and those who engaged in illegal activities in their investigative roles need to be prosecuted.  That's how free societies work.  That's how the law works.  The government doesn't get to do that.

Even if it's to investigate a President you find very unpalatable.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

But even in that best case scenario the government doesn't get to investigate anyone using illegal methods, and when they do those investigations need to be halted immediately, and those who engaged in illegal activities in their investigative roles need to be prosecuted.  That's how free societies work.  That's how the law works.  The government doesn't get to do that.

Everyone is tapped and investigated in DC and has been since FDR days.

the USE of the material gathered has restrictions and should be only in case of proven necessity

4 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You have a reading comprehension level of approximately zero point zero.  What I expressed is/was a full throated endorsement of the work Greg has done/is doing.

I resent, very much, any attempts by you, or anyone else, to paint my words as anything other than endorsement.  I choose my words very carefully, because words have specific meanings.  You apparently don't understand this, or are devoutly intellectually dishonest.

This is not a political issue.  This is an issue about the health of our democracy, and the legitimacy of our federal government:  the two things that the concept of rights and their protection hinge very delicately upon.  It's also about the very nature of our concept of law.

Greg is demonstrating that the Trump/Russia investigation was, at best, conducted by using illegal methods of intelligence gathering and at worst that it was part of a coup attempt.

"Smartest Man in the Room"?  I just noticed your tag line there.  That is pretty amusing that you feel the need to declare that.  Are you an elementary school teacher by chance?

Gawd, you sure can sling BS to try to bury the truth.  Aside from the kind praise heaped upon DR however, you have buried in there that he has made conclusions without all of the facts.  His assumptions, how ever much you love them, are unproven assumptions, as you admit clearly. 

You bring up reading comprehension and then attempt to lecture me about the need to prosecute those that violated FISA application process, including possibly Obama.  I have written that probably 10 times now in this very thread.  My reading comprehension is plenty good enough to see what you wrote in spite of the BS and backpedaling. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

"Smartest Man in the Room"?  I just noticed your tag line there.  That is pretty amusing that you feel the need to declare that.  Are you an elementary school teacher by chance?

Gawd, you sure can sling BS to try to bury the truth.  Aside from the kind praise heaped upon DR however, you have buried in there that he has made conclusions without all of the facts.  His assumptions, how ever much you love them, are unproven assumptions, as you admit clearly. 

You bring up reading comprehension and then attempt to lecture me about the need to prosecute those that violated FISA application process, including possibly Obama.  I have written that probably 10 times now in this very thread.  My reading comprehension is plenty good enough to see what you wrote in spite of the BS and backpedaling. 

The hard core people of the Republican Party are basically conspiracy theory nuts. That's where bigotry has taken them. They make up garbage, scapegoat immigrants, protect wife beaters, defend accused child molesters and lie, lie and lie some more. I sure hope the voters are allowed to take care of this soon 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Again, reading comprehension. 

The fact that there was malfeasance by the government in the gathering of intelligence means that the investigation needs to halted for that reason alone.

The government doesn't get to engage in criminal behavior in violation of the rights of it's citizens. Even if you really don't like the guy they're investigating.  Any other "leaps" don't even matter in this regard.  With what has been factually demonstrated means the investigation itself is fruit from the poisonous tree.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker