Trump and Russia

ONE incredibly well-mannered brat who knew her place... Is different from five loudmouth, entitled, political know-nothings born to a guy who made his LIVING ripping people off.

Right, right...

Chelsea asking her mom if she could borrow the US Navy is fine, because the nature of the question itself doesn't betray a complete sense of entitlement trained to a level that she thought it was acceptable for her to take over private use of the US military.

But that aside, tell me why you think the President's children, all very successful, are loudmouths and entitled; and also guilty of the sins of their father.

Right, right...

Chelsea asking her mom if she could borrow the US Navy is fine, because the nature of the question itself doesn't betray a complete sense of entitlement trained to a level that she thought it was acceptable for her to take over private use of the US military.

But that aside, tell me why you think the President's children, all very successful, are loudmouths and entitled; and also guilty of the sins of their father.

But it was on behalf of the Clinton Foundation. So it was okay.

Right, right...

"Guilty" is YOUR word...

I'd say that they're quickly becoming accomplices to an act that grows bigger with every news cycle... Also, It was TRUMPS idea to involve his kids in the first place... Why would I feel bad because this guy decides to make his

thirty-something-year-old offspring fair game? :lol:

Edited by #34fan

"Guilty" is YOUR word...

I'd say that they're quickly becoming accomplices to an act that grows bigger with every news cycle... Also, It was TRUMPS idea to involve his kids in the first place... Why would I feel bad because this guy decides to make his

thirty-something-year-old offspring fair game? :lol:

YOU introduced the fact that they were born to President Trump as a pejorative meant to demean them and their participation in our government at the pleasure of our President. "Guilty" is the word appropriately used to describe the tenor of your inferences.

Then you double down further with your choice of language with the use of "accomplices".

Give me a break.

Now, back to the matter at hand: you described the President's children as "loudmouthed and entitled". Defend that accusation.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

I lived in NYC briefly as a child.... I've always liked Donald Trump as a man.

As a president, however, I find him woefully inept, brutish, and ultimately embarrassing... He makes a guy like Vladimir Putin look civilized...- No small feat!

At least Barack Obama didn't make me ashamed of my Nationality.

I lived in NYC briefly as a child.... I've always liked Donald Trump as a man.

As a president, however, I find him woefully inept, brutish, and ultimately embarrassing... He makes a guy like Vladimir Putin look civilized...- No small feat!

At least Barack Obama didn't make me ashamed of my Nationality.

Who cares.

Defend the accusations you made upthread.

"The Presidents children are loudmouths and entitled."

Go.

Who cares.

Defend the accusations you made upthread.

"The Presidents children are loudmouths and entitled."

Go.

That's where you want to hang your hat on? Trump's children not being spoiled brats? Really?

YOU introduced the fact that they were born to President Trump as a pejorative meant to demean them and their participation in our government at the pleasure of our President. "Guilty" is the word appropriately used to describe the tenor of your inferences.

Then you double down further with your choice of language with the use of "accomplices".

Give me a break.

Now, back to the matter at hand: you described the President's children as "loudmouthed and entitled". Defend that accusation.

Number one, "Guilty" was, in fact, a word that YOU introduced. Number two, -I won't waste time defending something as self-evident as Trump's kids being spoiled, entitled, loudmouthed, and OUT OF BOUNDS politically. :lol:

You and Tom can be alone now... I have work to do...

Edited by #34fan

For Decades the U.S.meddled in the political affairs of other countries... Toppling and elevating regimes at our leisure... It's a dose of our own Medicine.

Couple that with the fact that DT openly ASKED FOR RUSSIAN ASSISTANCE in a speech! :lol:

Well, he got what he wanted... LOL -Not Russia's fault that we're idiots.

You are full of schit. Anyone with half a brain and heard that speech would know that he was being sarcastic regarding Hillary's "unrecoverable emails".

That's where you want to hang your hat on? Trump's children not being spoiled brats? Really?

I'd like you to defend the assertion as well if you're going to embrace it.

My problem is with individuals making arguments built around conjecture and logical fallacies (like the special pleading #34fan engaged in while coming down hard on President Trump's children, while not only exempting Chelsea Clinton from similar criticism, even saying that what she did wasn't a problem because she understands politics and behaves appropriately.).

I hang my hat on internal logical consistency.

Number one, "Guilty" was, in fact, a word that YOU introduced. Number two, -I won't waste time defending something as self-evident as Trump's kids being spoiled, entitled, loudmouthed, and OUT OF BOUNDS politically. :lol:

You and Tom can be alone now... I have work to do...

I'm trying to decide if you're really this dumb, or if you're just intellectually dishonest.

Which is it?

Really, this just makes it clear that we can't take your opinion seriously.

Truth. Trump is the same moron as a president as he was impersonating a real estate tycoon.

I'd like you to defend the assertion as well if you're going to embrace it.

My problem is with individuals making arguments built around conjecture and logical fallacies (like the special pleading #34fan engaged in while coming down hard on President Trump's children, while not only exempting Chelsea Clinton from similar criticism, even saying that what she did wasn't a problem because she understands politics and behaves appropriately.).

I hang my hat on internal logical consistency.

I'm trying to decide if you're really this dumb, or if you're just intellectually dishonest.

Which is it?

I don't even know where to begin. You want me to defend my assertion that the Trump family is spoiled? And when did I say anything about Chelsea Clinton? She's spoiled too, what's your point?

The range you selected suggests you're familiar with BOTH :lol: ...

-Although one is CLEARLY in control...

Edited by #34fan

I don't even know where to begin. You want me to defend my assertion that the Trump family is spoiled? And when did I say anything about Chelsea Clinton? She's spoiled too, what's your point?

They're spoiled relative to 99.9% of society. They're not spoiled when compared to the 0.1%