Trump and Russia

Long version of the story below.

https://apple.news/AslQYBXy0SKehyTa5jJrr6Q

The story supports why Trump believes Russia was trying to manipulate the election and the Senate voted 98-2 last week to sanction it. Note that the admin reviewed the story and only asked for some of the details to be removed for security reasons and did not push back on it.

People with access to this top intel, and the drip drip of stories like this, tell the story that the Russian govt tried to manipulate our election. (What the USIC stated all those months ago, but minus the details DR believes he's entitled to.)

The concern here is not collusion. There's very little evidence of that. The concern remains Russia trying to manipulate a US election.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

Have you confronted our paid poster B-Man on this?

yes. He gave me $1.23 to shut up.

The other $20 he said was because I make these wranglers look so damn good

Odd because I wasn't wearing pants when he gave me the money.

Long version of the story below.

https://apple.news/AslQYBXy0SKehyTa5jJrr6Q

The story supports why Trump believes Russia was trying to manipulate the election and the Senate voted 98-2 last week to sanction it. Note that the admin reviewed the story and only asked for some of the details to be removed for security reasons and did not push back on it.

People with access to this top intel, and the drip drip of stories like this, tell the story that the Russian govt tried to manipulate our election. (What the USIC stated all those months ago, but minus the details DR believes he's entitled to.)

The concern here is not collusion. There's very little evidence of that. The concern remains Russia trying to manipulate a US election.

Unfortunately, democracy died in darkness and without a subscription, couldn't read it. Shame, that.

He helped Trump, glad you admit that. Why? Well, Obama slapped sanctions on Putin criminal buddies after Ukraine, and Hillary as Sec of State pointed out the election hacking in Russia in 2011 and that made Puty angry. Trump might also be compromised, and judging by his actions, id say he is

Not what I said or what happened. The only evidence they have indicates the commies tried but failed to influence the election.

Not one shred of evidence that Trump was aware or aiding them.

Not what I said or what happened. The only evidence they have indicates the commies tried but failed to influence the election.

th investigation is still young. How long did it take Watergate to play out?

swung his purse at Putin over Ukraine?

ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh what a tough guy Obama was

More that Bush did over Putin attack on Georgia. Also, Obamas response hit Putin where it hurts, in his totally corrupt and malevelant pocketbook. He and his cronies depend on those banks Obama sanctioned to operate their criminal enterprises

Trump urged the Ruskies to find those missing 33,000 emails of Hilly's. You know, something the MSM should have been hounding her about.

th investigation is still young. How long did it take Watergate to play out?

More that Bush did over Putin attack on Georgia. Also, Obamas response hit Putin where it hurts, in his totally corrupt and malevelant pocketbook. He and his cronies depend on those banks Obama sanctioned to operate their criminal enterprises

Remember when Obama rolled back Bush's Russia sanctions over Georgia? No, of course you don't, you halfwit.

Remember when Obama rolled back Bush's Russia sanctions over Georgia? No, of course you don't, you halfwit.

Sorry, Obamas sanctions were far more severe and extensive that I forgot about those milk and honey sanctions of Bush. You are almost intelligent. Almost

Sorry, Obamas sanctions were far more severe and extensive that I forgot about those milk and honey sanctions of Bush. You are almost intelligent. Almost

Yeah, let's list Obama's sanctions against Russia for the invasion of Georgia...

That's about it.

Gary's right. I gave you too much credit.

Unfortunately, democracy died in darkness and without a subscription, couldn't read it. Shame, that.

Really? I don't have a sub and it comes up. Strange.

"Early last August, an envelope with extraordinary handling restrictions arrived at the White House. Sent by courier from the CIA, it carried eyes only instructions that its contents be shown to just four people: President Barack Obama and three senior aides.

"Inside was an intelligence bombshell, a report drawn from sourcing deep inside the Russian government that detailed Russian President Vladi­mir Putins direct involvement in a cyber campaign to disrupt and discredit the U.S. presidential race.

But it went further. The intelligence captured Putins specific instructions on the operations audacious objectives defeat or at least damage the Democratic nominee, Hillary Clinton, and help elect her opponent, Donald Trump.

At that point, the outlines of the Russian assault on the U.S. election were increasingly apparent. Hackers with ties to Russian intelligence services had been rummaging through Democratic Party computer networks, as well as some Republican systems, for more than a year. In July, the FBI had opened an investigation of contacts between Russian officials and Trump associates. And on July 22, nearly 20,000 emails stolen from the Democratic National Committee were dumped online by WikiLeaks.

But at the highest levels of government, among those responsible for managing the crisis, the first moment of true foreboding about Russias intentions arrived with that CIA intelligence.

The material was so sensitive that CIA Director John Brennan kept it out of the Presidents Daily Brief, concerned that even that restricted reports distribution was too broad. The CIA package came with instructions that it be returned immediately after it was read. To guard against leaks, subsequent meetings in the Situation Room followed the same...

Very long article.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

One consistency with each president in regards to Putin is both Bush, Obama, and now Trump go down that same road is they're overly optimistic at the beginning of their administration in their ability to negotiate with Putin. They then slowly realize there's no negotiating with this authoritarian thug who puts on a good negotiating face at the beginning while behind the curtains is looking to increase his power and destroy Western democratic alliances.