Trump and Russia

Dick

How many superdelegates did Bernie get? How much of the DNC's funds went to campaigning for Hillary in the primaries? Why did Wasserman-Schultz resign as chair of the DNC?

Your party split itself. Own that ****.

How many superdelegates did Bernie get? How much of the DNC's funds went to campaigning for Hillary in the primaries? Why did Wasserman-Schultz resign as chair of the DNC?

Your party split itself. Own that ****.

With a little help from Trump's friends....

Beatles reference

Back in the USSR :lol:

With a little help from Trump's friends....

So the problem to you isn't that the corruption was happening in the DNC, the problem is that it was exposed.

Great moral stand you're taking there, Tibs. Since you clearly stand for nothing, it's no surprise you fall for everything.

So the problem to you isn't that the corruption was happening in the DNC, the problem is that it was exposed.

Great moral stand you're taking there, Tibs. Since you clearly stand for nothing, it's no surprise you fall for everything.

Of course, we knew that. If the RNC had been similarly exposed, he'd be lauding everyone involved for shining a light on the corruption and keeping the American public informed.

The hypocrisy of partisans knows no bounds.

Remember. They all lie.

Corruption? What were those bad old Democrats doing?

Of course, we knew that. If the RNC had been similarly exposed, he'd be lauding everyone involved for shining a light on the corruption and keeping the American public informed.

The hypocrisy of partisans knows no bounds.

Oh please! As if you, Mr Obfuscation, are not on here spinning nearly every story to favor Republicans and bash Dems.

Remember. They all lie.

So suddenly lying is ok now to you? Wow

Just speculation on my part. But who else would know better how and what to use to drive a wedge into Dem voters than Republicans? And who got the emails? The Russians

I understand you don't agree with the speculation but it makes sense.

As long as we're speculating here, I'm still speculating that Seth Rich turned em over. He was a Bernie guy and was pi$$ed that the DNC rigged the primary for Hillary.

It makes sense.

Edited by reddogblitz

As long as we're speculating here, I'm still speculating that Seth Rich turned em over. He was a Bernie guy and was pi$$ed that the DNC rigged the primary for Hillary.

It makes sense.

Ergo, he was murdered by the clintons.

Edited by joesixpack

If you care to check the congressional record feel free. A little homework before spouting off in ignorance always helps.

this is why ppp has a bad name. you came here and started chiming in whilst being wrong. then began name calling whilst wrong. for that you started to stir up the pot and eventualyl they'll be rabid morons to come at you.

this is why ppp has a bad name. you came here and started chiming in whilst being wrong. then began name calling whilst wrong. for that you started to stir up the pot and eventualyl they'll be rabid morons to come at you.

Wrong about what? Certainly not the congressional record I spoke of. Check it out. Or not. If you're not willing to be edified, so be it.

If calling one ignorant is name calling, grow a thicker skin. And who the phuck are you anyway, the great defender of PPP virtue? Gimme a phucking break. PPP has a reputation as a cess pool because it's exactly that and has been for a while now.

And I've read enough of your insults to plenty of others here and in other forums at TBD to know you are a hypocrite of the highest order. Be the change you want to see. In the meantime, ignore my posts.

If you care to check the congressional record feel free. A little homework before spouting off in ignorance always helps.

Sure thing

Note the hyperactivity starting December 19th. What happened?

Edited by GG

Sure thing

Note the hyperactivity starting December 19th. What happened?

Ask Harry Reid.

I understand your point, but the take away is that the bill WAS considered, WAS debated, WAS amended by the minority party, and ALLOWED to go through the congressional process. Contrast that to today's senate which seeks to conduct this business in the absence of any consideration and debate. The senate has been weakened. And that's a shame moving forward.