Trump and Russia

Shiff is an azzhat. He'll get the information after the two IC leaders brief the committee. He's doing nothing more than grandstanding.

And Nunnes is obstructing a serious investigation that has bi-partisan support. Trump, Russian money, hacking, state department gutted, lies, lies and more lies, Russian gangsters and all. This things stinks to high heaven and only a bitter partisan would look the other way

shades of birdbrain1960 if you ask me.

Attack the poster, ignore the topic. Same crap different topic with you guys

If Podesta was a government official and has business ties like that to Russia, he would have to resign because it is a conflict of interest.

Podesta was one of the highest ranking officials in the party for over two decades. He also had/has ties to Russia and he never was forced to resign.

Try again.

Shiff is an azzhat. He'll get the information after the two IC leaders brief the committee. He's doing nothing more than grandstanding.

He is a drone. In my interviews with him he had to check with his staffers before answering several basic questions -- because they were off his talking point topics.

He also might be part robot. I've played this clip before in reference to Schiff but it's worth doing it again:

Spoken like a true liberal. Assuming you are male, or at least trying to become one, I won't put my hand anywhere near your pocket no matter how much you beg.

I'm not a liberal, and nobody becomes somebody's B word by choice. I am here to debate, learn a thing or two, and rustle some feathers in the process. Speaking of rustling some feathers...The old school conservative way of thinking doesn't register with many millenials or young people. Does that mean you are a dying breed?

Podesta was one of the highest ranking officials in the party for over two decades. He also had/has ties to Russia and he never was forced to resign.

Try again.

Rhino, government officials who get paid with our tax money, and campaign officials are not the same thing.

Try again.

Rhino, government officials who get paid with our tax money, and campaign officials are not the same thing.

You don't think the chief of staff gets paid by the taxpayers?

Like I said, try again. Podesta was chief of staff to two presidents on top of being the strategic leader of the party.

You don't think the chief of staff gets paid by the taxpayers?

Like I said, try again. Podesta was chief of staff to two presidents on top of being the strategic leader of the party.

Wow, change the subject! Clinton bad, forget Trump! Are you not the one saying Hillary was going to start war with Russia? So now her campaign aid is in bed with them?

Please!

Trump is obviously dirty with Russian money and has buddied up to, changed Republican policy towards and has ties to Putin.

Wow, change the subject! Clinton bad, forget Trump! Are you not the one saying Hillary was going to start war with Russia? So now her campaign aid is in bed with them?

Please!

Trump is obviously dirty with Russian money and has buddied up to, changed Republican policy towards and has ties to Putin.

Follow the conversation, it helps you avoid making ridiculous leaps. ;)

http://politics.stackexchange.com/questions/2888/how-are-political-staff-both-congressional-and-campaign-paid-in-the-us

Read that Rhino to educate yourself. If you're already a government official and you're up for reelection, some tax money can go to the campaign. The majority of presidential campaign funding comes from donations and super pacs. Maybe stick to UFOs. And I don't even know **** about politics man, come on. A government official and a campaign official aren't the same thing. Campaign officials run campaigns, not the government or country.

http://politics.stackexchange.com/questions/2888/how-are-political-staff-both-congressional-and-campaign-paid-in-the-us

Read that Rhino to educate yourself. If you're already a government official and you're up for reelection, some tax money can go to the campaign. The majority of presidential campaign funding comes from donations and super pacs. Maybe stick to UFOs. And I don't even know **** about politics man, come on. A government official and a campaign official aren't the same thing. Campaign officials run campaigns, not the government or country.

You're wrong.

"...senior advisers Valerie Jarrett and John Podesta bring home the maximum $172,200 salary."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/211045-white-house-staff-salaries-total-38m

Are you just unaware that Podesta was a White House employee for multiple presidents?

And I don't even know **** about politics man,

This is becoming more and more clear with each of your posts. ;)

A government official and a campaign official aren't the same thing. Campaign officials run campaigns, not the government or country.

Podesta served as Bill Clinton's chief of staff, and was Counselor to the President for Barak Obama, both of which are official executive branch positions.

Podesta served as Bill Clinton's chief of staff, and was Counselor to the President for Barak Obama, both of which are official executive branch positions.

Those are government positions. That wasn't the argument. Campaigns don't get funded from mostly tax dollars, that's a fact. Campaign staff don't all get paid from tax money, period. A small percentage may come from our pockets but that isn't the argument.

While we're at it, weren't all of you guys crying how corrupt Clinton and her team was. Using Clinton and Podesta as benchmarks and measuring sticks isn't smart at all. Deflection is a sign of guilt.

Edited by gatorbait

Those are government positions. That wasn't the argument.

You said Podesta wasn't paid by taxpayers.

You were wrong.

Instead of coping to it, you do this:

Campaigns don't get funded from mostly tax dollars, that's a fact.

Change what you're saying and hoping no one notices.

That's a weak way to argue.

Deflection is a sign of guilt.

It can be... which is why your last post is so full of deflection I guess.

You said Podesta wasn't paid by taxpayers.

You were wrong.

Instead of coping to it, you do this:

Change what you're saying and hoping no one notices.

That's a weak way to argue.

It can be... which is why your last post is so full of deflection I guess.

That link you provided doesn't even back up your argument. Podesta was a senior advisor for the state department in 2016, do you think maybe that's where his tax funded salary came from? What argument do you have that campaign staff don't get paid mostly from tax dollars?

Anyone who is corrupt should be forced out or resign. I don't like Podesta or the Clintons. You guys pointing to Clinton and her team to justify Trump's team, makes you look foolish and guilty.

Edited by gatorbait

That link you provided doesn't even back up your argument.

It does. You're wrong.

What argument do you have that campaign staff don't get paid mostly from tax dollars?

That's not what anyone, other than you after you got caught being wrong, is talking about.

Try again.

You said Podesta would have to resign if he had ties to Russia and was being paid by taxpayers... he was paid by taxpayers (for almost two decades) and served in senior positions on presidential staffs and he has deep ties to Russia yet no one on the left batted an eye.

Wonder why that is. Can you say "partisanship"?

Try this... had Hillary won, what role would Podesta have had on her staff?

Those are government positions. That wasn't the argument. Campaigns don't get funded from mostly tax dollars, that's a fact. Campaign staff don't all get paid from tax money, period. A small percentage may come from our pockets but that isn't the argument.

While we're at it, weren't all of you guys crying how corrupt Clinton and her team was. Using Clinton and Podesta as benchmarks and measuring sticks isn't smart at all. Deflection is a sign of guilt.

Yes, they are government positions. You stated above, where everyone could see, that Podesta wasn't a government employee. That's why I responded. Either accept the fact that you misspoke, or pay closer attention to what you post.

With regard to crying about Clinton and crew's corruption, I'm sure I said something stating my mistrust of her. Probably many times, in fact. Were you even on this board back then? I certainly don't remember seeing you around during the months leading up to the election. But going on your own words, we all know that you don't trust her either. So what's your point?