Trump and Russia

Adam Schiff is currently having a press conference where he's made an absolute ass out of himself on this issue. It's highly worth watching if just for the :lol:

I once discredited the Intercept as a conspiracy site, I was wrong.

Even though I do believe that Greenwald is too forgiving of those of the Middle East, he is solid and more importantly consistent.

Why am I bringing this up right now? I don't know. I just felt compelled to tell you that because I had once criticized you for citing him.

Now for some of the other ****, that's still wack.

I once discredited the Intercept as a conspiracy site, I was wrong.

Even though I do believe that Greenwald is too forgiving of those of the Middle East, he is solid and more importantly consistent.

Why am I bringing this up right now? I don't know. I just felt compelled to tell you that because I had once criticized you for citing him.

Now for some of the other ****, that's still wack.

;):beer:

OOPS...........

Senator Chris Coons walkback: “I have no hard evidence of collusion” between Trump world and Russians

Unless and until there is evidence shown to the public of wrongdoing by the Trump campaign, this amounts to nothing more than an attempt to undermine the Trump administration based on innuendo,

The fact-free Intelligence Community-Media trial of Trump by innuendo:

Please provide specific links to specific instances of specific hacking provided by said agencies. Thanks.

I grew up in the Cold War where the Democratic Party, the 3 networks and "top" newspapers supported the USSR in every single dispute with the USA.

So now Russia is bad to these folks?

LOL...

I grew up in the Cold War where the Democratic Party, the 3 networks and "top" newspapers supported the USSR in every single dispute with the USA.

So now Russia is bad to these folks?

LOL...

We don't even respond in writing to the left about Russia. We just post this:

1421912307508.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

And this:

Obama-Medvedev.png

Guest Diesel-USMC

False.

Hacking is the wrong word.

When you use the wrong words to push your erroneous position, you reveal how little you actually understand what's happening on this subject.

Also, I could have sworn the intelligence community stated there wasn't any evidence to support a Russian election tampering...... in fact, the only intelligence community statements I've read have been ones in which state officials found our own national entities messing within state run processes for the election........

People who believe Trump and Russia are a thing l, well, just giggle.

They disregard the fact that Obama, Hillary and other top "democrats" laughed off the idea that anything could be hacked and mocked those who stated voting machines could be changing votes........until they lose, then it becomes something that Russia did. It's just stupid.

Edited by Diesel-USMC

Congressional investigations are in full swing! I was stationed at Langely in the 80's

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-russia-investigation-cia-intelligence-235774

Lawmakers are trekking to CIA headquarters in Langley, Va., to review classified evidence on Russia’s involvement in the presidential election. The House has scheduled its first public hearing on the issue. And the Senate is preparing to interview witnesses.

The congressional investigations into ties between President Donald Trump's campaign and Russian officials are in full swing.

Congressional investigations are in full swing! I was stationed at Langely in the 80's

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-russia-investigation-cia-intelligence-235774

So the Russian conspiracy picture is getting clearer. Trump and his crew were under some form of surveillance for a period of time but that surveillance didn't turn up any wrongdoing.

Yes. But everyone has to be absolutely, positively, 100% certain for a fact before any other business of the government can proceed.

I wonder what this witch hunt is costing the taxpayers. That's a lot of government assets being used on this one issue.

So the Russian conspiracy picture is getting clearer. Trump and his crew were under some form of surveillance for a period of time but that surveillance didn't turn up any wrongdoing.

Careful, last time the White House attempted to float that line of thought the Attorney General had to recuse himself