In your opinion, is this true?

George

My opinion is that "researchers" can come to any conclusion that they want.

In this case (UCLA) it seems to be true.

My experience with family and friends is that most liberals have some very hard-fast conceptions about Conservatives and they look for stories that will confirm that.

As a funny note.......the fact that Gator was the first to answer about this fake story certaintly seems to disprove its premise.

:lol:

My opinion is that "researchers" can come to any conclusion that they want.

In this case (UCLA) it seems to be true.

My experience with family and friends is that most liberals have some very hard-fast conceptions about Conservatives and they look for stories that will confirm that.

As a funny note.......the fact that Gator was the first to answer about this fake story certaintly seems to disprove its premise.

:lol:

gator just had to roll over and not get tangled in Georges tighty whities and grab the laptop to post.

gator just had to roll over and not get tangled in Georges tighty whities and grab the laptop to post.

You're welcome to continue attempting to bait me into some juvenile flame war but trading insults with you isn't on my agenda.

You're welcome to continue attempting to bait me into some juvenile flame war but trading insults with you isn't on my agenda.

why is that an insult? What do you have against sharing a bed with another man? I know you're already racist but are you homophobic also?

The research showed that conservatives are more likely to believe a negative story and liberals are more likely to believe a positive story.

First, labeling something "positive" or "negative" is subjective. Second, how they came up with their conclusion is idiotic.

The real scientific studies showed that everyone will believe a story that aligns with their beliefs.

....and its the LAtimes.