Family is glad dear old Dad is dead

Just Jack

what vile people it must take to do all of that. i would think their burden of hatred has not died just manifested in to another poor soul they despise.

hatred like this is a damn tragedy. its a shame when anyone can hate another man except for tom brady. tom brady deserves a kick in the nuts for eternity every 2 minutes. and not that hard. just hard enough to give that little bit of "oh, that's uncomfortable and a 6 of 10 on the pain scale."

seriously, though... if they hate him that much i hope he's in heaven smiling down on their sorry ass'. the opposite of love is not hate. hate is just as powerful as love. if they truly had no feelings for this man and something much more powerful than hate or love is to have apathy. just simply don't give a **** about the guy and go celebrate something else in life.

i would bet these sorry blokes can't find happiness in much of anything that they do.

what vile people it must take to do all of that. i would think their burden of hatred has not died just manifested in to another poor soul they despise.

hatred like this is a damn tragedy. its a shame when anyone can hate another man except for tom brady. tom brady deserves a kick in the nuts for eternity every 2 minutes. and not that hard. just hard enough to give that little bit of "oh, that's uncomfortable and a 6 of 10 on the pain scale."

seriously, though... if they hate him that much i hope he's in heaven smiling down on their sorry ass'. the opposite of love is not hate. hate is just as powerful as love. if they truly had no feelings for this man and something much more powerful than hate or love is to have apathy. just simply don't give a **** about the guy and go celebrate something else in life.

i would bet these sorry blokes can't find happiness in much of anything that they do.

On a serious note, they say he had mental health issues, then do that. All bets are off when it comes to mental health. You cannot be faulted for illness, mental or otherwise.

On a serious note, they say he had mental health issues, then do that. All bets are off when it comes to mental health. You cannot be faulted for illness, mental or otherwise.

mental health bothers me. there are a few more years where i am prone. this week/last few days - this stretch in february and a week or so in the Fall.

its an incredibly sad reality how many people live in so much pain. i added it up last week. in my short life, by the age of 33 i had known what i could remember as 9 people whom had killed themselves - in all walks of life.

They don't talk to me.

Family's still not on speaking terms since the election.

it's hilarious how you're actually a really nice guy by so many accounts. any time you come up among fellow tbd'ers they have a lot of nice things to say about you. and only 3 i have found have actually met you. sds, rockpile and jay rosen if i remember correctly. i'm usually drunk when i see them.

He was a Texan so why is this a surprise?

“… He did not contribute to society or serve his community and he possessed no redeeming qualities besides quick whitedsic sarcasm which was amusing during his sober days,” the obit said.

and perhaps posted in PPP.