David Terrell

marck

I am also part of the hope-against-hope crowd that this is reed's year to break it big as a 3rd WR...i tihnk he can have a solid year and definitely be productive as our #3 wideout...and by solid i mean 40-50 catches and 3-4 TD's...

256139[/snapback]

Off topic Ramius, but I note your *heart* Kiera Knightley sig. Go rent "Love, actually". Very good flick and, very good date movie btw. :doh:

Off topic Ramius, but I note your *heart* Kiera Knightley sig. Go rent "Love, actually". Very good flick and, very good date movie btw. :lol:

256178[/snapback]

thanks for the tip, but its been done and done...actually me and her get along better with pirates of the Carribean, because she has a thing for johnny depp...so we each get ours :doh:...

Wanna trade Reed for Terrell even up?

I do.

256067[/snapback]

I'll take that Deal...

I have no idea what happened to Terrell, but you have to wonder how playing on that inept Offense for the entire span of his short NFL career has aided his struggles. I've seen enough of Reed to pretty much know he is what he is...I still think Terrell has the far better upside, but I'm also a Michigan Fan so... :doh:

thanks for the tip, but its been done and done...actually me and her get along better with pirates of the Carribean, because she has a thing for johnny depp...so we each get ours :)...

256180[/snapback]

Relic that I am, I understand perfectly what you said!:rolleyes:

thanks for the tip, but its been done and done...actually me and her get along better with pirates of the Carribean, because she has a thing for johnny depp...so we each get ours :)...

256180[/snapback]

Relic that I am, I understand perfectly what you said! :rolleyes:

Hmm...no recent hickey reports, though. :rolleyes:

256355[/snapback]

Hmm, maybe not, but do I have a story for you. Perhaps with enough coercing, I can tell it to the group. What do you think Ramius?

David Terrell would be an excellent addition to the Bills.  Factor in he made 42 catches last year on a woeful offensive team with no quarterback.

Terrell averaged 16.6 per catch last year and may be starting to catch on to the pro game.  I believe that his contract demands may be small enough for this to be a value signing.

Just looking to see how many share this view.

256043[/snapback]

Very simple the answer is no. The Buffalo Bills could do much better at the 3rd WR position.

I must be some sappy optimist because I keep thinking that this upcoming season will be the one we've been waiting for performance-wise from Josh Reed.

256083[/snapback]

People have been saying that for every year since he's been drafted. There's a time to fish, and a time to cut bait. It's time to cut bait with Reed.

Still, it's not a pressing need in March. UFA Vet WR's are everywhere, looking for a team. Even well after the Draft. If Reed is seen as a bust ,then so is Aiken and any other WR on the roster beyond Moulds and Evans.

I'd concentrate on other positional needs right now, where the quality is thin in numbers.