Podcast app disappeared on my iphone - how do I get it back?

bbb

My iphone was bought in summer 2015, so whatever that is - the 6?

I wake up yesterday and my podcast app has disappeared. Not sure if I hit something and those icons started wiggling and then I hit the podcast app (all on accident - I've done the first before, but never hit an icon to delete it - always caught what was going on).

I'm not seeing anything easy online to fix this. How do they not have a recycle bin or something on these things? I did the first thing I saw online - which was a hard boot, wait 15 minutes, and it will be there (if things go right). They did not go right.

Anybody ever have this happen and how to fix it? I really hope I didn't lose all my podcasts, either.

I guess I'll drop this one here. What grinds my gears is when, for or reason, I move my apps on my phone by accident. Trying to get those !@#$ers back in the original alignment is like playing some whacked unwinnable puzzle.

Mine is a Samsung Galaxy S6 Active,it updates and in the progress my apps get rearranged. GRRRRRR.

Go to iTunes Store and download it again.

Most of presets will show right back up.

This did work!

I guess I'll drop this one here. What grinds my gears is when, for or reason, I move my apps on my phone by accident. Trying to get those !@#$ers back in the original alignment is like playing some whacked unwinnable puzzle.

That seemed to happen, too, I noticed. A bunch had moved.............I've done that before, but never deleted an app.................And, I've given up on rearranging - long ago - I just get used to the new world order.

Is there an app drawer?

Did you drop it into another folder accidentally? Are there folders where you have multipe apps in them.

My older neighbor did that on her iPhone with phone icon... For weeks she couldn't find it and dial out. I found in the game folder. /wallbash

I thought it might have been in one of those folder type things, and looked there, but that was not the answer.

Good news and bummer about not finding it.

LoL... Sometimes when reading and dosing [happens a lot... ;-)]... Hand will touch and hold screen putting icons into "jiggle mode"... Then anything happens! Like dragging to trash. Ha!

Anyway... Thank God our generation has touchscreen phones instead of cigarettes! Or a lot of people would be burned up.

Feel free to insert jokes...

Good news and bummer about not finding it.

LoL... Sometimes when reading and dosing [happens a lot... ;-)]... Hand will touch and hold screen putting icons into "jiggle mode"... Then anything happens! Like dragging to trash. Ha!

Anyway... Thank God our generation has touchscreen phones instead of cigarettes! Or a lot of people would be burned up.

Feel free to insert jokes...

I'm pretty sure this is exactly what happened.