So Much For Separating His Business From Government

Tiberius

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of the daughter asking to borrow the Navy, the father is sending a subtle threat to a private enterprise to give preferential treatment to his daughter's business dealings.

It's fine if this was in Bolivia.

Perhaps I fail to see the "subtle threat" in this case.

Perhaps I fail to see the "subtle threat" in this case.

You're kidding right?

A major retailer isn't going to second guess its actions after POTUS went directly after them, especially considering that one of the proposed tax reforms is going to dramatically increase retail costs of goods sold?

You're kidding right?

A major retailer isn't going to second guess its actions after POTUS went directly after them, especially considering that one of the proposed tax reforms is going to dramatically increase retail costs of goods sold?

Let it go man. Partisanship rules.

You're kidding right?

Oh, now he's the POTUS and all official and not the "thin-skinned lunatic in Chief."

They'll put as much credence in his words as they feel necessary. I fail to understand why "everyone is an idiot for believing the things he says" stops when it suits you.

Blow me dude. I have a hundred posts on here trashing Trump. Stick to your nancy school teacher executive.

Edited by FireChan

Oh, now he's the POTUS and all official and not the "thin-skinned lunatic in Chief."

They'll put as much credence in his words as they feel necessary. I fail to understand why "everyone is an idiot for believing the things he says" stops when it suits you.

Blow me dude. I have a hundred posts on here trashing Trump. Stick to your nancy school teacher executive.

My what?

Edit: Ah I just got it. I didn't realize that me being Canadian removed my right about commenting on the Cheetoh in Chief. You certainly didn't have an issue when I was railing on Obama did you you stupid c*nt.

The most powerful man in the world is attacking a private enterprise for their business decision to remove a poorly performing item and this doesn't bother you?

Edited by meazza

Fauxcahontas/Booker.

Can't see Booker making the top of the ticket when Fauxcahontas gets the bigger megaphone.

Her megaphone got bigger today.

There is a chance Democrats wise up, keep her as VP to use a by-then subdued and more moderately spoken Booker as HNIC

My what?

The most powerful man in the world is attacking a private enterprise for their business decision to remove a poorly performing item and this doesn't bother you?

Again, might be a bit of an overstatement, "attacking" vs. "expressing disappointment."

But more importantly: the ENTIRE point of how the US government is supposed to work is that the people aren't supposed to be able to fear the leadership. If President Trump can intimidate a private enterprise, the problem isn't Trump.

Again, might be a bit of an overstatement, "attacking" vs. "expressing disappointment."

But more importantly: the ENTIRE point of how the US government is supposed to work is that the people aren't supposed to be able to fear the leadership. If President Trump can intimidate a private enterprise, the problem isn't Trump.

I agree. Of course I just enjoy calling out the hypocrites who all of a sudden forgot about limiting the power of the executive and him getting involved in trivial matters when it's a guy they like.

My what?

Edit: Ah I just got it. I didn't realize that me being Canadian removed my right about commenting on the Cheetoh in Chief. You certainly didn't have an issue when I was railing on Obama did you you stupid c*nt.

I had no issue with anything you said until you came at me for "partisanship" which is a lazy assumption that puts you firmly into the gator/PastaDolt category.

He didn't "attack" them. That's a perfect example of the kind of hyperbolic language in the media that put Trump in the Oval.

Not to mention DC's point above. If you're afraid of unilateral action by the President, that's perfect snapshot of the real problem.

I agree. Of course I just enjoy calling out the hypocrites who all of a sudden forgot about limiting the power of the executive and him getting involved in trivial matters when it's a guy they like.

Limiting the power of the executive has nothing to do with taking away his Twitter account, you doofus.

He can be both.

Hell, he IS both.

Fair enough.

Edited by FireChan

I had no issue with anything you said until you came at me for "partisanship" which is a lazy assumption that puts you firmly into the gator/PastaDolt category.

He didn't "attack" them. That's a perfect example of the kind of hyperbolic language in the media that put Trump in the Oval.

Not to mention DC's point above. If you're afraid of unilateral action by the President, that's perfect snapshot of the real problem.

Limiting the power of the executive has nothing to do with taking away his Twitter account, you doofus.

Perhaps you missed the part where I said that the executive should also show some discretion when getting involved in issues that do not concern him and in which he could have an influence. Everyone here blew their **** when Obama commented on Trayvon Martin and similar issues.

Now go suck a bag of dicks.

Perhaps you missed the part where I said that the executive should also show some discretion when getting involved in issues that do not concern him and in which he could have an influence. Everyone here blew their **** when Obama commented on Trayvon Martin and similar issues.

Now go suck a bag of dicks.

Yeah, is that what you said in response to my questioning the subtle threat?

Are you trying to steal the PPP retard crown today?

Edited by FireChan

Yeah, is that what you said in response to my questioning the subtle threat?

Are you trying to steal the PPP retard crown today?

Maybe you missed this?