Gilly Lock in Boca? Wine and Dine with Pegs?

FireChan

Can't tackle and has no heart. I say no way to resigning him.

That Blue Helmet in the avi is dope!!!

The cant tackle **** pisses me off. Someone needs to teach Gilmore the fundamentals again. He doesnt tackle because he doesnt know how to tackle properly without getting injured. Thats how he got injured in 2015 season.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Anyone who thinks it is a good move to give Stephon Gilmore top corner money on this team, is clueless as to how a winning team is built.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Anyone who thinks it is a good move to give Stephon Gilmore top corner money on this team, is clueless as to how a winning team is built. Not being able to rely on a corner to make tackels, or even try to slow up the receiver, is a nightmare for a coach. Can't win with it.

Anyone who thinks it is a good move to give Stephon Gilmore top corner money on this team, is clueless as to how a winning team is built.

So you want to create another hole, and draft a CB in the first couple rounds? That's the recipe that's been working for us real well.

That's awesome. This proves he "can't tackle"?

Gilmore froze and then bent down.. it was the weirdest "try" to tackle I have ever seen. It was like he was afraid then stopped in his tracks and bent down to brace for impact. It was a horrible attempt at a tackle. He was basically a hurdle b.c he wasn't moving.

"Can't tackle" A tree can tackle you if you run full speed into it. So I would say he "can" tackle.

OK....

Gilmore froze and then bent down.. it was the weirdest "try" to tackle I have ever seen. It was like he was afraid then stopped in his tracks and bent down to brace for impact. It was a horrible attempt at a tackle. He was basically a hurdle b.c he wasn't moving.

It's one play...