Falcons hiring Steve Sarkesian as OC

YoloinOhio

@rapsheet

The #Falcons and #Bama OC Steve Sarkisian are finalizing a deal, sources said. So this is happening. They had talked earlier this winter

@albertbreer

Also, to review: Lane takes the FAU job, coaches in the national semi. Saban fires him after. Sark is OC for title game. Sark bolts for ATL.

Ha ha ha, Nick is going to lose his mind!!

i didn't think Sark and his alcohol issue was a match made in heaven working for Nicky. Wonder who he gets now. Chip?! Want to see them kill each other. He does have the QB for Chip's O. Edited by YoloinOhio

i didn't think Sark and his alcohol issue was a match made in heaven working for Nicky. Wonder who he gets now. Chip?! Want to see them kill each other. He does have the QB for Chip's O.

I would think that Locksley is the favorite. Chip may be considered? Any other offensive gurus that they will look at?

I would think that Locksley is the favorite. Chip may be considered? Any other offensive gurus that they will look at?

Mark Helfrich was a good coordinator/QB coach and recruiter for Oregon, not so good HC. He might get a look. I heard Chip doesn't want to recruit so prefers not to go back to college but that was several weeks ago.

Mario Cristobal also rumored to be unhappy at Oregon

i didn't think Sark and his alcohol issue was a match made in heaven working for Nicky. Wonder who he gets now. Chip?! Want to see them kill each other. He does have the QB for Chip's O.

I don't know if Chip is the kind of guy to be a follower. He is a great offensive mind. I don't know if his ego will let him be told what to do. If there is anyone that has a bigger personality it is Saban.

I like the Sarkesian hire. He likes playing up tempo which Ryan really likes. Might take time to adjust to each other like it did with Ryan and Shannahan.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

I don't know if Chip is the kind of guy to be a follower. He is a great offensive mind. I don't know if his ego will let him be told what to do. If there is anyone that has a bigger personality it is Saban.

I like the Sarkesian hire. He likes playing up tempo which Ryan really likes. Might take time to adjust to each other like it did with Ryan and Shannahan.

Mark Helfrich is definitely a follower and it will be interesting to see if they look at him.