Super Bowl LI thread

YoloinOhio

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are upset that a team we can't stand won again, like they always do.

Did you expect something else?

Our team choking that away I would be out of work for a few days. I wouldn't be able to speak.

Now, I am going to avoid any and all conversations about the game. Music in the car. Stay busy at work.

It bothers you if you let it. They're the greatest of all time. So be it.

They don't bother me. WE bother me.

Biggest choke in NFL history

No, it was the Houston/Bills game when Reich torched them.

Ball at 20 yard line. 2nd down, less than 4 minutes left. You run it twice and kick the 37 yard FG if you gain no yards. Matt Bryant, their kicker, was 19/20 from inside 40 yards this year.

Any points win you the game there. Absolutely no need for a TD in that spot.

Why anyone would line up in the shot gun and throw it is beyond me. Especially after the shotgun, empty back field 3rd and 1 fumble the previous drive.

They just handed NE a gift.

And they handed 49ers Shanahan, who went brain dead just like he did at times when he was the Redskins' OC.

You got to admit that was one hell of a finish. I am a Pats fan and I never expected them to make such a comeback! I do believe our D played well(only gave up 21 points) and well Matty Ice gets lucky a lot I have seen a few passes just missed by Patriot defenders in this game that Julio made amazing grabs on (one he outmuscled Ryan for the ball.)

You got to admit that was one hell of a finish. I am a Pats fan and I never expected them to make such a comeback! I do believe our D played well(only gave up 21 points) and well Matty Ice gets lucky a lot I have seen a few passes just missed by Patriot defenders in this game that Julio made amazing grabs on (one he outmuscled Ryan for the ball.)

Congrats that was a hell of a game and some day it will be us :devil::devil:

No, it was the Houston/Bills game when Reich torched them.

The Bills comeback was bigger, but it was mostly accomplished in the 3d quarter. As far as chokes go, this was much worse, both from a coaching and player perspective.

...no...i guess not...

I won't say get used to it because you and all of us have no choice. :D

Congratulations. Great game and suspenseful game. The more poised team and coaching staff was the difference in this contest. Brady and Belichick are the best of the best.

Gisele is a happy person.

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2017/02/05/gisele-bundchen-super-bowl-patriots-comeback

Edited by JohnC