Obama's Last Bailout

Dr.Sack

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I learned that there are no credible progressives in the US House, Senate, SCOTUS, or Obama Administration.

Of course not. When your definition of "credible progressive" is "didn't support the ACA," then how can any progressive who supports it be credible?

Tautology is tautological. And not worth arguing about. And !@#$ing idiotic.

Ask Mnuchin. Do you understand the economics of Fannie Mae's involvement?

Mnunchin does like forclosing. It depends if he's long or short Blackstone.

But back to question at hand. Does someone who purports to be an "economic populist" do a bailout? Is it right that Blackstone's profits are privatized while their risks are socialized by Fannie Mae?

Mnunchin does like forclosing. It depends if he's long or short Blackstone.

But back to question at hand. Does someone who purports to be an "economic populist" do a bailout? Is it right that Blackstone's profits are privatized while their risks are socialized by Fannie Mae?

It is my understanding that the Fannie Mae loan will be backed by the higher quality tranches of the pool, so the first losses will be borne by the holders of the lower tranches. But don't let that get in the way of spoiling your zerohedge love fest.

It is my understanding that the Fannie Mae loan will be backed by the higher quality tranches of the pool, so the first losses will be borne by the holders of the lower tranches. But don't let that get in the way of spoiling your zerohedge love fest.

GG defending Obama. Wow. I've lived long enough to see conservatives full embrace of Obama!

GG defending Obama. Wow. I've lived long enough to see conservatives full embrace of Obama!

I'm defending the commercial transaction, you idiot. It's not a friggin bailout, moron.

I'm defending the commercial transaction, you idiot. It's not a friggin bailout, moron.

He who casts the first insult loses the debate. Calling me a moron doesn't change the fact that taking risks on to Fannie's balance sheet isn't socializing the risk.

Weren't you the one's mad that Obama took lowered the FHA mortgage protection insurance interest rate?

So in essence, something that helps a vast majority of homeowners bad, something that helps hedge funds good.

God bless America.

Edited by Dr.Sack

He who casts the first insult loses the debate. Calling me a moron doesn't change the fact that taking risks on to Fannie's balance sheet isn't socializing the risk. Weren't you the one's made that Obama took lowered the FHA mortgage protection insurance interest rate?

So in essence, something that helps a vast majority of homeowners bad, something that helps hedge fund good.

God bless America.

You're an idiot and you still lost the debate.

You're an idiot and you still lost the debate.

I've figured out this board.

Conservatives outnumber liberals 100 to 1 and when a debate is lost in the immortal words of D.C. Tom some is called an idiot.

Rather than call me an idiot come back with something better.

He who casts the first insult loses the debate. Calling me a moron doesn't change the fact that taking risks on to Fannie's balance sheet isn't socializing the risk.

Weren't you the one's mad that Obama took lowered the FHA mortgage protection insurance interest rate?

So in essence, something that helps a vast majority of homeowners bad, something that helps hedge funds good.

God bless America.

You know who else cast the first insult and lost the debate? Hitler!

Conservatives outnumber liberals 100 to 1 and when a debate is lost in the immortal words of D.C. Tom some is called an idiot.

I'm far from a conservative. I just understand finance, you don't.

I'm far from a conservative. I just understand finance, you don't.

I've noticed that liberals have a marked tendency to think "understanding finance" equals "conservative."

Or understanding law. Or understanding science. Or understanding anything, really.

I've noticed that liberals have a marked tendency to think "understanding finance" equals "conservative."

Or understanding law. Or understanding science. Or understanding anything, really.

I've noticed that you don't ever say anything substantive. It's all insults and putdowns.

Better you shoot the messenger than to answer a question. Which makes you a moron and a $&@!ing idiot.

I've noticed that you don't ever say anything substantive. It's all insults and putdowns.

Better you shoot the messenger than to answer a question. Which makes you a moron and a $&@!ing idiot.

Answer what question? You don't ask questions. You make statements, then get whiny when challenged, and avoid discussion at all costs.

I do make substantive posts. I just don't direct them towards your ilk, because retards like you are a waste of time. That's why I wrote a bot to deal with you.

Someone who made the following completely asinine statements earlier in the thread, is lucky to only be called an idiot.

I can say that unequivocally.

I'm a Progressive but can tell you the ACA was never supported nor endorsed by any credible progressive. I think it's a huge Corporate takeover of our healthcare industry.

Yes apparently you think Obama is a progressive I can unequivocally say he is not.

Answer what question? You don't ask questions. You make statements, then get whiny when challenged, and avoid discussion at all costs.

I do make substantive posts. I just don't direct them towards your ilk, because retards like you are a waste of time. That's why I wrote a bot to deal with you.

Answer the question on Blackstone. Do you agree that Obama or Trump in the future should be directing Fannie Mae to take on the risks of the securitization of their rental properties tranches?