We Are All Green Now!

Tiberius

Never remember! Always forget, the Bowls no Green Massacre committed by Iraqi refugees

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/317895-new-yorkers-hold-fake-vigil-for-victims-of-bowling-green

A group of New Yorkers held a fake vigil Friday honoring the victims of the Bowling Green massacre, the event referred to by President Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway that never happened.

People with signs that read "We are all Bowling Green," and "never forget" gathered Friday evening for the vigil. Some also lit candles and left flowers for the imaginary victims.

In a video by the New York Daily News , people chanted "what do we want: alternative facts. when do we want them: now." People also chanted "Bowling Green never remember, always forget."

The fake event comes after a discussion in which Conway defended Trumps ban on visitors from seven Muslim-majority countries.

And if you want to donate to help the victims of this Islamic terrorism:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2017/02/03/now_you_can_donate_to_the_victims_of_the_non_existent_bowling_green_massacre.html

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Close but not quite. It wasn't Bosnia with Sinbad, it was Botswana with Sinead O'Conner

I just remember it was very harrowing. As soon as the helicopter was able to land, she had only hours to stand on the tarmac greeting little children before she was whisked away to safety.

I just remember it was very harrowing. As soon as the helicopter was able to land, she had only hours to stand on the tarmac greeting little children before she was whisked away to safety.

which she was only paid 20% of what the men made.

That's the same as supporting an Unconstitutional, nativist, political stunt by claiming a group of people committed a non-exstant massare? That's stupid!

You're right he was stupid. She's a !@#$ing outright liar however. See you're starting to get why we now have President Trump. Good job!

That's the same as supporting an Unconstitutional, nativist, political stunt by claiming a group of people committed a non-exstant massare? That's stupid!

She (an advisor) said this during an interview and later corrected herself saying that they avoided a massacre by locating those two terrorists. HRC, on the other hand, won the hearts of liberals everywhere while Brian Williams was fired for his exact same fabricated war story. #doublestandard #freebrianwilliams

She (an advisor) said this during an interview and later corrected herself saying that they avoided a massacre by locating those two terrorists. HRC, on the other hand, won the hearts of liberals everywhere while Brian Williams was fired for his exact same fabricated war story. #doublestandard #freebrianwilliams

The funniest thing is that after two weeks of Trump, THIS is the story the left has decided to coalesce around.

What do you mean? Why do we have Trump, in your opinion?

Because we had stupid vs a outright liar. I'll take stupid over an outright liar every day of the week. He was pretty much a known commodity and she was a scary unknown SOB with so many entities in her pocket. All the elites are calling middle America dumb yokels. I think they are pretty damn perceptive.

Because we had stupid vs a outright liar. I'll take stupid over an outright liar every day of the week. He was pretty much a known commodity and she was a scary unknown SOB with so many entities in her pocket. All the elites are calling middle America dumb yokels. I think they are pretty damn perceptive.

Who was the outright liar?

Stopped a massacre? So lies continue!

Well you know the answer so I'll play your game to see what you respond with. This will be fun. So the answer to your question would be Hillary.

Ha ha ha ha ha! You are truely a tool. Did you get a degree from Trump University or something?