romo and alex smith trades?

nuklz2594

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alex Smith is at 17 million next year and then 20 million after that. In my opinion we would make the playoffs next year with Alex but we aren't making the super bowl or even AFC championship. I think I'd rather keep Tyrod put him with Dennison see where it goes. Draft a QB have a playoff season

Agree on Andy Reid how many coaches in the current NFL will be able to coach 20 years with one super bowl appearance. I could see the Chiefs making a switch for sure but to Foles.

Romo is so old and coming off 2 years of not playing I would have huge concerns. If he's right we are a playoff team and possible AFC championship contender if he's not Cardale or the drafted guy is playing and it's a learning year. Really a tough call and certainly not my #1 pick. I'd go #3 and Hughes

Alex Smith is at 17 million next year and then 20 million after that. In my opinion we would make the playoffs next year with Alex but we aren't making the super bowl or even AFC championship. I think I'd rather keep Tyrod put him with Dennison see where it goes. Draft a QB have a playoff season

Agree on Andy Reid how many coaches in the current NFL will be able to coach 20 years with one super bowl appearance. I could see the Chiefs making a switch for sure but to Foles.

Romo is so old and coming off 2 years of not playing I would have huge concerns. If he's right we are a playoff team and possible AFC championship contender if he's not Cardale or the drafted guy is playing and it's a learning year. Really a tough call and certainly not my #1 pick. I'd go #3 and Hughes

Agree.

A lot of them...only 2 teams go to the Super Bowl every year...you act as if half the league is there and he is doing something terrible by not being there, lol...

KC should be noncommittal to Andy Reid. Man is a great Regular season coach but whenever the bright lights of the playoffs hit him he wilts.

maybe you have an argument when he was with the Eagles. What he is doing with the Chiefs is overachieving

following your logic you would rather play Taylor over Smith for the next two years. Smith carries a high cap number but not a crippling cap number . Better to have Smith and make the playoff IMO

following your logic you would rather play Taylor over Smith for the next two years. Smith carries a high cap number but not a crippling cap number . Better to have Smith and make the playoff IMO

I'd rather pay TT than Smith. The comparison has been done one here multiple times. Their production and style are very similar. TT still has a chance to improve and has more natural ability. Smith has started a lot of games at this point and is older as well. They are both game managers but TT is capable of making plays that Alex Smith isn't.

I'd rather pay TT than Smith. The comparison has been done one here multiple times. Their production and style are very similar. TT still has a chance to improve and has more natural ability. Smith has started a lot of games at this point and is older as well. They are both game managers but TT is capable of making plays that Alex Smith isn't.

Smith is a winner. Can't teach that.

nfl's rappoport says romo could be traded to kc as reid is non-comitting to alex smith. you want alex smith? trade would make no sense imo for the chiefs to get romo.

Mayyyyybe as a vet and stop gap for max 2 years. I advocated getting him from the 9ers but that was when we were really terrible at the QB position. He is a basic, garden variety, boring, no TD throwing QB who is at best a bridge till a prospect is being groomed. His pros are that he will give you a steady, boring performance. While it wont have highs, it wont have the lows either. Over TT, he will offer more consistency throughout a game but it wont get you the big plays or provide a running threat. To me it depends on the O philosophy that Dennison/McDermott want to install.

KC should be noncommittal to Andy Reid. Man is a great Regular season coach but whenever the bright lights of the playoffs hit him he wilts.

There is that too. I agree Reid is a terrible playoff coach.