F You Audi

Dante

No kidding

Studies have shown that 40% of men pay 100% of the household bills among couples, with 22% of Women admitting they contribute NOTHING at all financially. -man pays for her shopping, phone, car, girl's night out....

In fact Men pay 13x more than women (within relationships) over their lifetimes on average.

Yet all we see in the media is the mythical wage gap and pink tax. Seriously, try googling data on finances between men vs women and all that comes up are pages of "oppressed" woman and patriarchy...

Not to mention insurance premiums. :-) Men do all the driving, higher vehicle insurance. They are also the idiot risk takers.

Boy... A little p*ssy is a strong drug!

;-)

**I figure I should get on board w/Alfalfa, Spanky and the rest of the "He Man Women Haters Club." NOW... None of you sell out on the club and try and woo Darla's heart behind the rest of our backs! HEY! Where is club leader Boyst, he better not be swiping his debit card!

;-)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is hilarious. Its a retarded commercial by a stupid company. It will make noise and be talked abut which is what audi wants. This commercial has Al sorts of hate in it. But oh well

Its true

Growing up I remember kids got made fun of for only having a Lexus. Just means ya can't afford the Mercedes you trash

No kidding

Studies have shown that 40% of men pay 100% of the household bills among couples, with 22% of Women admitting they contribute NOTHING at all financially. -man pays for her shopping, phone, car, girl's night out....

In fact Men pay 13x more than women (within relationships) over their lifetimes on average.

Yet all we see in the media is the mythical wage gap and pink tax. Seriously, try googling data on finances between men vs women and all that comes up are pages of "oppressed" woman and patriarchy...

Anyone who thinks women are oppressed hasn't been through the family court system. Period.