F You Audi

Dante

It was a hand brake was my thought.

And am I the only one wondering how they even got the racer to and from the track? It's certainly not fitting in the trunk of the car, without leaving it opened.

That's beneath them. Some other trashy folks will clean up the mess. And who needs a crappy soapbox racer when your daddy drives you home in a new Audi?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is it me or did she switch gears in a box cart thing? is that how they work? is that even real? or was that a hand break?

THESE ARE THE REAL QUESTIONS THAT NEED ANSWERS!!

It was a hand brake. She saw the fat kid was going to ram into her so she slowed down and he rammed into the another kid instead.

What I want to know is, was she paid less than the other kids to race?

It was a hand brake. She saw the fat kid was going to ram into her so she slowed down and he rammed into the another kid instead.

What I want to know is, was she paid less than the other kids to race?

:lol::lol:

And am I the only one wondering how they even got the racer to and from the track? It's certainly not fitting in the trunk of the car, without leaving it opened.

Thats rite, had to have an F-150 hidden somewhere to move that thing.

It's a effing car commercial! Their the worst kind of advertising!

Here you have a 50k car and the daughter is soapbox derby racing against a crew that was thrown together on a $10 budget that looks right out of The Great Depression era. Check out all the home made stuff, cars, helmets, etc... Does the father even know how to turn a screwdriver let alone transport the thing?

It was meant to look like that to the viewer. Give that DIYer feel. Draws you in, back to basics. Just from a safety standpoint, does a affluent parent like an Audi driver let their child race in rat traps like that?

Again, car commercials are the shadiest.

Oh... And Juan, their landscaper is probably towing it back in the back of his beat up pickup truck. Or, they just left it on the side of the road. But, that's not the point. ;-)

That's beneath them. Some other trashy folks will clean up the mess. And who needs a crappy soapbox racer when your daddy drives you home in a new Audi?

Exactly!

We are going to be in the market for a crossover vehicle for my wife the next year I figure. We were considering a little Audi but after this garbage commercial that will air on the SB, forget it. What a crock of shite. Getting tired of the NFL as a political arm to be honest.

Poor widdle snowflakes upset by a commercial.....lets have a pity party...

You know how the ad is set up the way it is? Because it is his daughter. Kennedy syndrome. Let it happen to family and they change their tune. Like Mama Bear, they will defend that child no matter what, even sell everything & everybody down the river. Can't say I blame them, but what the Kennedy's started is an epidemic.

yes but i was more concerned with the implied racism/sexism/classism that was all over the place. fat white hayseed looking kid, little american flag on the car, vehicles made of plywood and tubafors. yeah its kennedy syndrome as you put it, its also hey lets show those hillbilly deplorables we are better than their automatic racism/sexism. its massively ironic that they are broadbrushing in exactly the same way they are simultaneously criticizing broadbrushing females

like hello, fkg mcfly, is there anybody in there?!? this is what got us trump you retards. knock fkg knock knock

yes but i was more concerned with the implied racism/sexism/classism that was all over the place. fat white hayseed looking kid, little american flag on the car, vehicles made of plywood and tubafors. yeah its kennedy syndrome as you put it, its also hey lets show those hillbilly deplorables we are better than their automatic racism/sexism. its massively ironic that they are broadbrushing in exactly the same way they are simultaneously criticizing broadbrushing females

like hello, fkg mcfly, is there anybody in there?!? this is what got us trump you retards. knock fkg knock knock

Yep.

We are going to be in the market for a crossover vehicle for my wife the next year I figure. We were considering a little Audi but after this garbage commercial that will air on the SB, forget it. What a crock of shite. Getting tired of the NFL as a political arm to be honest.

Well you shouldn't buy the Audi on the basis that it'll likely cost you a fortune to maintain/repair after the warranty ends.

Well you shouldn't buy the Audi on the basis that it'll likely cost you a fortune to maintain/repair after the warranty ends.

It's worth it.

There's only one in this thread.

No matter how many times you try to move the 'snowflake' label to the right, it's just not going to happen until you stop beating up conservative guest speakers, destroying Starbucks, and lighting limos and colleges on fire because of something you need to call a microagression.

But you keep trying, princess. Maybe one day you'll wake up and your party won't be the most pussified group in the world.

nah not losing any sleep over it. But since when has the Super Bowl become the sports version of the Oscars? Fug I just want to watch a game without some political/social agenda being pushed.

Just stfu and buy the car. I've had two so far and they are great.

Nope. There are a lot of good options out there in the class. Maybe Infinity if they can help themselves from spewing some liberal shite for the Super Bowl.

A friend of mine bought an Audi SUV for his wife's Christmas present and has been gushing over how great Audi is and has been buying shirts, cups, and other Audi swag for the last two months (since before he bought it)

I have since been randomly pointing out that my Nissan SUV does this, that, and the other thing that the Audi does, but for $20k less :P

Good point. I forgot all about the Murano's they have always had a nice look to them. Even the Rogue looks ok.

nah not losing any sleep over it. But since when has the Super Bowl become the sports version of the Oscars? Fug I just want to watch a game without some political/social agenda being pushed.

Nope. There are a lot of good options out there in the class. Maybe Infinity if they can help themselves from spewing some liberal shite for the Super Bowl.

I agree. I would rather get the BMW SUV over the Audi one. I currently have an a5 which I think is the best in the class.

No matter how many times you try to move the 'snowflake' label to the right, it's just not going to happen until you stop beating up conservative guest speakers, destroying Starbucks, and lighting limos and colleges on fire because of something you need to call a microagression.

But you keep trying, princess. Maybe one day you'll wake up and your party won't be the most pussified group in the world.

Snowflake...what a great term....love it....worlds biggest snowflake is now president.....BTW - still not a democrat....just looking for leaders who produce results and aren't hypocritical...don't care where they come from

Edited by baskin

Men pay for dinner. It makes up for the pay gap.

Let's move on Audi.

No kidding

Studies have shown that 40% of men pay 100% of the household bills among couples, with 22% of Women admitting they contribute NOTHING at all financially. -man pays for her shopping, phone, car, girl's night out....

In fact Men pay 13x more than women (within relationships) over their lifetimes on average.

Yet all we see in the media is the mythical wage gap and pink tax. Seriously, try googling data on finances between men vs women and all that comes up are pages of "oppressed" woman and patriarchy...