Super Bowl Halftime

Dante

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah ok. guitar snob. i get it

Ummm not you don't get it.

No. The medley was 80's music, not a Zappa medley. His point is that had you listened before commenting, you'd have known that.

He probably still doesn't get it.

And I saw that medley at Red Rocks the week before that video. It was one of the most amazing performances I've ever seen. Jaw droppingly good!

But yeah meathead: Meh I can perform a medley. :rolleyes:

Ummm not you don't get it.

He probably still doesn't get it.

And I saw that medley at Red Rocks the week before that video. It was one of the most amazing performances I've ever seen. Jaw droppingly good!

But yeah meathead: Meh I can perform a medley. :rolleyes:

It had to be acoustics @ Red Rocks. I was just there this past December, not for a concert, but just a day hike. I noticed that I sounded amazing when I sang a tune when touring the Red Rocks amphitheater... Just as I do when I sing in the shower (yes I take a weekly shower).

...And you know... I sing like schit out of the shower!

;-)

Just trying to think of an excuse Meathead can use. You know, afterall, it is the Trump Era... Age of non-accountability, age of blame everything & anybody else but yourself. Age of letting celebs be our moral guide. You know, "be like the celeb Prez era."

:-P

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

He's following the precedent set by Obama

You are right. But you still make an apologetic excuse.

Break the cycle and just own it!

Horse_Feathers_zeppo_marx_grouch_marx1.j President precedent ?

"That can't be right"...... B-)

What will the precedent that Trump will set:

"Mamas don't let your babies get vaxxed and grow up to be celebrity Presidents."

Yeah... Maybe Obama lowered the bar, but celebrity Trump is pushing the bar lower than a Kardashian or Beyonce while in heat.

"Mamas don't let your babies get vaxxed and grow up to be celebrity Presidents."

Yeah... Maybe Obama lowered the bar, but celebrity Trump is pushing the bar lower than a Kardashian or Beyonce while in heat.

Counterpoint: holding Trump responsible for a decades-long trend is ridiculous.

Own what? I didn't vote for him

i'm hoping that elimination of two regulations for every new regulation thing sticks around

Touche! But from what point does he start to own it? And... All is water under bridge.

Can we get a firm date here?

Shortly after Obama owns it - i.e. never.

C'mon, you really think anyone's going to own up to this ****? Harry Reid nuked the filibuster - probably the single most damaging decision of the past decade - and he still blames everybody but himself for it.

Own what? I didn't vote for him

i'm hoping that elimination of two regulations for every new regulation thing sticks around

Not a bad idea. The idea was developed in Europe I think. The 2for1 reg thing. England?

There is so much bs out there. Just from my job standpoint & not the crappy Freecell! ;-) Gov't contracting is a nightmare... Costing a mint with all the regs. I mentioned our 400k HVAC bid... Local place could have done it for a 1/4. Don't even get me started on the 6 million dollar ice bubbler system (keeps lock from freezing & open for business in winter)... That makes the electric bill skyrocket. We could have just stuck with dirty diesel and saved millions. Did I mention the conversion to LED bulbs to light the place? Each bulb costs 200 bucks and MAY only last 10 years. Roughly, everything comes out as a wash vs. with the 30 buck metal halide bulbs previously used. Here is hoping the LEDs come down in price!

But... There is a march to automation as Boomers will start to croak.

Shortly after Obama owns it - i.e. never.

C'mon, you really think anyone's going to own up to this ****? Harry Reid nuked the filibuster - probably the single most damaging decision of the past decade - and he still blames everybody but himself for it.

And there is the tit-for-tat game that is so destructive.

Oh... And dev... I mean Trump owning it. It was toxic before, but he's got to own that he's made things even more toxic by going scorch earth.

Is this thread an audition for Cocoon 2?

He he...

My wife makes almost double my azz and is a year older. Don't tell "The He Men". :-/

So there you have it in a nutshell. They are worse than women. They B word having to pay for it, then B word when they aren't the bread winner. You won't win with the insecure crowd.

Typical conservative, insecure BS.

Not a bad idea. The idea was developed in Europe I think. The 2for1 reg thing. England?

There is so much bs out there. Just from my job standpoint & not the crappy Freecell! ;-) Gov't contracting is a nightmare... Costing a mint with all the regs. I mentioned our 400k HVAC bid... Local place could have done it for a 1/4. Don't even get me started on the 6 million dollar ice bubbler system (keeps lock from freezing & open for business in winter)... That makes the electric bill skyrocket. We could have just stuck with dirty diesel and saved millions. Did I mention the conversion to LED bulbs to light the place? Each bulb costs 200 bucks and MAY only last 10 years. Roughly, everything comes out as a wash vs. with the 30 buck metal halide bulbs previously used. Here is hoping the LEDs come down in price!

Oh... And dev... I mean Trump owning it. It was toxic before, but he's got to own that he's made things even more toxic by going scorch earth.

That wasn't tit-for-tat...that was illustrating the simple point that nobody is going to own this mess, not when they can pin it on "the other."

oh i practice. i could get up on stage and perform if i wanted to. ive written hundreds of songs, its not hard. im just not a virtuoso bc i dont care about that. i write and play to express myself artistically, not jam licks with my tongue like eddie van halen

oh i practice. i could get up on stage and perform if i wanted to. ive written hundreds of songs, its not hard. im just not a virtuoso bc i dont care about that. i write and play to express myself artistically, not jam licks with my tongue like eddie van halen

At least you're not arrogant.

Lady Gaga don't care about your bubbler or metal halide lights.