Neil Gorsuch - Nominee to the Supreme Court

Nanker

Odd to order a covert mission to surprise with supreme court pick

Speaking jibberish is often a sign of mental retardation. In the state of NC during the 30's, 40's and 50's they sterilized retards. The Democrats were in control. Some say this was done by Democrats because they needed to keep the state believing they had a plan. It was obvious, even a retard could see they were wrong. That's why they sterilized you.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Speaking jibberish is often a sign of mental retardation. In the state of NC during the 30's, 40's and 50's they sterilized retards. The Democrats were in control. Some say this was done by Democrats because they needed to keep the state believing they had a plan. It was obvious, even a retard could see they were wrong. That's why they sterilized you.

Judging by many of your posts I would tend to agree

Judging by many of your posts I would tend to agree

Only the young by Journey was dedicated to a fan named Kenny. Kenny had some disease which killed him. So when journey found out that he was a huge fan they opened the succeeding tour with only the young. The song was featured in the 80's wrestling movie "vision quest" which featured matthew modine and this artists first ever appearance in film performing crazy for you. Madonnas first cameo.

Odd to order a covert mission to surprise with supreme court pick

When you consider the media's over the top adversarial stance and the paid opposition awaiting orders (note the printed signs right after 8pm)

it really doesn't seem odd at all to anyone paying attention.

I'm more borderline on suicide than I am abortion. Having known more than a dozen friends whom have done it, I cannot explain the difference between whether they are better off no longer chasing their demons/battling their illness. I know that when life is deemed worthless by a person there is a far greater chance of therapy working. But, when it is illness we just do not have the ability to cure everything.

Sadly, the case I can site most was a friend of my brother whom wrote a note he was going to lake Erie to shoot himself. He got drunk before going and plowed head first in to a mother and daughter. This was a man whom battled mental illness and had lived a confused life since adolescence. (His father was trans, he was bipolar, alcoholic, abused and his best friend also killed himself).

Suicide really pisses me off, sorry for the lament

send me a trump short, anyone. And I'll wear that **** in Durham and Charlotte every chance I get. I'm too cheap to buy one

Yes, suicide is a problem but we're not talking about people depressed over a divorce or the fact they're a gay teenager, etc. No one is suggesting making it easier for those people to kill themselves.

We're talking about rational end-of-life care decisions, about allowing people the dignity and freedom to say 'enough is enough' when they are suffering with terminal diseases, rather than having our retarded medical system continue to push futile treatments on them. Not to mention it would save billions of dollars.

Yes, suicide is a problem but we're not talking about people depressed over a divorce or the fact they're a gay teenager, etc. No one is suggesting making it easier for those people to kill themselves.

We're talking about rational end-of-life care decisions, about allowing people the dignity and freedom to say 'enough is enough' when they are suffering with terminal diseases, rather than having our retarded medical system continue to push futile treatments on them. Not to mention it would save billions of dollars.

That's basically what hospice is...at least when my aunt went through it. She gave up on her cancer treatment (side note: it was the correct decision. She had cancer of everything but the lungs) and went in to hospice, which was: no food, no water, just pain management. Assisted suicide by starvation and dehydration.

It was inhumanely brutal.

As Tom said, that's palliative care/hospice.

I have a friend now who is 27. 0% survival rate in 5 yrs. They had seizures, 2 almost 4 months ago. Lost their license. Lost a 6 figure income due to too much time missed and is on FMLA which will become long term disability. They had a PhD and was featured as one of the country's leading young professionals in their field. For them to decide that it was time to end their life I would be VERY upset. And that is where I am on this.

Who the !@#$ am I to say what's right for her or not? But, at the same time until they are nearly vegetative - theyrs not. We watch The Bachelor together. They have something to contribute to society. They are' a great person. They make the lives of them around them better. But they have terrible migraines some times and can't function regularly.

But, also, like Tom I watched a family member go thru the same thing. He told my grandfather and I about it before his own family. My gramps died before him with pancreatic. He lasted a year and half roughly on it. His nephew had throat cancer. Even if he wanted to he couldn't eat or swallow. He had a wet sponge and IV pain killers. He lasted 4-5 days.

170201-trumps-supreme-court-pick_zpsyujs

"Let's make sure we **** all over a clear political outreach from the President, and further marginalize ourselves. This will virtually ensure a far right appointment should another seat be made available, once we've given Republicans every reason to crush the filibuster." Edited by TakeYouToTasker

That's basically what hospice is...at least when my aunt went through it. She gave up on her cancer treatment (side note: it was the correct decision. She had cancer of everything but the lungs) and went in to hospice, which was: no food, no water, just pain management. Assisted suicide by starvation and dehydration.

Exactly. But somehow giving them an injection to speed things up by 3 weeks is inhumane. Gatorman level logic.

Only the young by Journey was dedicated to a fan named Kenny. Kenny had some disease which killed him. So when journey found out that he was a huge fan they opened the succeeding tour with only the young. The song was featured in the 80's wrestling movie "vision quest" which featured matthew modine and this artists first ever appearance in film performing crazy for you. Madonnas first cameo.

Journey met Kenny, who had Cystic Fibrosis, through the then-fledgling Make A Wish Foundation. They gave him a Walkman with the song sometime in 1983, before it was officially released. He passed away the next day.

Journey met Kenny, who had Cystic Fibrosis, through the then-fledgling Make A Wish Foundation. They gave him a Walkman with the song sometime in 1983, before it was officially released. He passed away the next day.

Thanks!

Exactly. But somehow giving them an injection to speed things up by 3 weeks is inhumane. Gatorman level logic.

Agree. We'll get there as a society at some point IMO.

Yes, that process should conclude in seconds, like going under for surgery.

That's basically what hospice is...at least when my aunt went through it. She gave up on her cancer treatment (side note: it was the correct decision. She had canc of everything but the lungs) and went in to hospice, which was: no food, no water, just pain management. Assisted suicide by starvation and dehydration.

But apparently VERY Christian.

Agree. We'll get there as a society at some point IMO.

Yes, that process should conclude in seconds, like going under for surgery.

Oh, and the surgery she was considering as an alternative? They unzip you, groin to neck. They take all the organs out of your thoracic and abdominal cavities, wash the inside of your torso in chemo drugs. Then put all your organs back, inspecting each one and inserting a time-release wafer of chemo drugs into each tumor they find. Basically, the torture of William Wallace at the end of Braveheart, but with caustic chemicals. Apparently only half the people who go through this surgery leave the OR alive.

THAT...that's considered humane. But an overdose of morphine? :rolleyes: