Henry Screwing Us?

BillsNYC

You think Henry is delaying the trade to the Cardinals on purpose to screw the Bills over? By not getting a deal done, the Bills can't turn their attention to PW and other free agents.

With all the bitterness that resulted from Drew being released, I bet there's a TON of it with Henry.

No....Getting the most money you can is not on purpose. For pro athletes it comes

natural.

255679[/snapback]

I'm saying on top of the money...maybe he has a deal he likes but is waiting to accept it to screw over the Bills.

Or maybe not even him, maybe it's his AGENT screwing us over for the 1-year extension TD signed him to, knowing he was taking McGahee.

I'm saying on top of the money...maybe he has a deal he likes but is waiting to accept it to screw over the Bills.

Or maybe not even him, maybe it's his AGENT screwing us over for the 1-year extension TD signed him to, knowing he was taking McGahee.

255685[/snapback]

That has to be the most ridiculous statement. How would TD forecast

3 months ahead of the draft that he will be picking WM.

TD had an oppurtunity to extend the contract of his starting RB. The

RB was amenable to it as he needed immediate cash. Nothing wrong with

that.

Him being extended had nothing to do in drafting WM

Wow.

You are hilarious. Henry's agent is trying to negotiate an extension as a prerequisite to the deal. If a deal is in place, Arizona wouldn't let Henry dick around just so he can screw over his former team.

I bet if Henry had his choice, he'd be out of here sooner rather than later. Not to mention, his $1.25M salary doesn't really play much of a factor in our ability to sign Pat Williams.

Find a new conspiracy theory to paint Travis in a bad light.

You think Henry is delaying the trade to the Cardinals on purpose to screw the Bills over? By not getting a deal done, the Bills can't turn their attention to PW and other free agents.

With all the bitterness that resulted from Drew being released, I bet there's a TON of it with Henry.

255675[/snapback]

That has to be the most ridiculous statement. How would TD forecast

3 months ahead of the draft that he will be picking WM.

TD had an oppurtunity to extend the contract of his starting RB. The

RB was amenable to it as he needed immediate cash. Nothing wrong with

that.

Him being extended had nothing to do in drafting WM

255690[/snapback]

I'm sorry, but why is that ridiculous? How do you know McGahee wasn't in TD's sights? OBVIOUSLY they weren't happy with TH, or they wouldn't have taken McGahee. I don't think it can be ruled out that TD planned this out.

Wow. 

You are hilarious.  Henry's agent is trying to negotiate an extension as a prerequisite to the deal.  If a deal is in place, Arizona wouldn't let Henry dick around just so he can screw over his former team.

I bet if Henry  had his choice, he'd be out of here sooner rather than later. Not to mention, his $1.25M salary doesn't really play much of a factor in our ability to sign Pat Williams.

Find a new conspiracy theory to paint Travis in a bad light.

255691[/snapback]

Hmm...$1.25 million doesn't play a role with Pat Williams. How do you know that money saved won't go directly into PW's pocket? Oh..you don't do you?

I agree with TH in wanting a new deal, I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if the Agent and TH were makign things dificult for the Bills out of the CLEAR bitterness they have for them.

On top of this, doesn't anybody else find it strange that even though OBD loves PW, he hasn't been offered a contract?

If the Henry thing falls through, that means we'll have to spend big money on a LT. I don't think the Bills can deal much without knowing what is going on with TH.

I'm sorry, but why is that ridiculous? How do you know McGahee wasn't in TD's sights? OBVIOUSLY they weren't happy with TH, or they wouldn't have taken McGahee. I don't think it can be ruled out that TD planned this out.

255711[/snapback]

My point was at the time TH contract was extended, the Bills did not have

a 1st round pick yet and had no idea that WM will be available for them to

draft.

This may be the last time Henry gets a chance to sign a major deal. I have no problem with him trying to get a decent long-term contract. If Arizona is planning on him coming in and being their # 1 RB, they should compensate him as such instead of trying to get him on the cheap.

255689[/snapback]

That would be fine IF that was what Travis had said from the get go...But Travis only said he was a Starter, and wanted to be a Starter...period...It seems as if Arizona would like to see Travis for at least a little bit before giving him a new deal. And considering the fact that Travis is coming off a leg injury...I think that's fair...Travis, or more likely his Agent, is trying to turn this situation into a Win/Win for Travis, and had he not had the injury last Season, that would be possible...But considering Travis' claim that he only wants to be a Starter, the fact that he may be holding out for a new deal on top of the Trade is a bit too much if you ask me...If Travis is so sure he's a #1 HB, then go to Arizona, tear it up for a year, and cash in as a UFA in 2006...

If I were the Bills, and Travis' demands for a Long Term Deal continued to hold up any Trade, I would simply stop all Trade talks and make Travis play out 2005 on the Bench...Enough is enough... :blink:

If I were the Bills, and Travis' demands for a Long Term Deal continued to hold up any Trade, I would simply stop all Trade talks and make Travis play out 2005 on the Bench...Enough is enough... :blink:

255742[/snapback]

Then you lose a roster spot, lose $1.25 million, and have a disguntled player on the team.

We don't have Henry by the balls as much as people like to think. We need to get rid of him asap, and for Shelton which will free up $ for PW and our other FA goals.

Check out this thread on the Zone.

Henry's agent was at the Pinto after one game. He said he was going to screw Buffalo.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=61046

255716[/snapback]

Or here's the post for those of you who can't read it....

So, anyways...Philster, Ally, Halbert, and I go over to the pinto after the game to talk to Kenny. A guy comes to the bar and is drunk out of his mind and pissed. He also did a bowling ball shot to get even more plastered. :snicker He rips a poster off the bar that says "Run, Willis, Run" and says that he is Travis Henry's agent and demands to talk to whoever owns that bar, and he found Kenny. Kenny was talking to him and he told the agent that he is a huge fan of Travis Henry and tried to calm him down. The agent kept asking everyone why we hate Henry so much and then repeatedly said "I'm going to **** over Buffalo so much. I will **** you guys so bad." And he kept saying about how he is going to get Henry a huge deal somewhere else and is going to really **** us over. He was going on and on about how he feels that we hurt Travis and he does not understand why we love Willis so much and won't give Travis any love. Oh, and he also proved it to a couple people that were there, he showed Travis Henry's number on his cell phone to Kenny and some of his friends that were with him and were sober also confirmed that he is Henry's agent.

----------------------

I also have a pic on there for proof that it is him...Hadley Engelhard.