Mosque Attack in Quebec is Trump to blame?

Dr.Sack

CNN or something was on the TV at the gym this morning. Shows the attack then cuts to trump. Then cuts to a Texas mosque on fire which is not certain to be arson then cuts to trump. Then cuts to Treadeu talking about Muslims being welcome.

My gosh we are so !@#$ed.

I wish that I didn't have to post this in such an ill-conceived thread, but...............

Update: The suspects have been identified by Radio-Canada, and … expect some throat-clearing on this one (via Christine Rousselle):

According to Radio-Canada and LCN, the two suspects in Sunday’s terror attacks on a mosque in Quebec City are Alexandre Bissonnette and Mohamed Khadir.

One of the suspects were arrested at the scene, while a second called 911 himself and was arrested around 9 p.m., just over an hour after the first 911 calls came in at 7:55 p.m., police said Monday morning during a news conference involving the Sûreté du Québec, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Quebec City police and Montreal police.

They were not known to police and the investigation into a possible motive continues, said superintendent Martin Plante of the RCMP’s C Division

At least one name suggests that the attack wasn’t entirely intended to divide people of different faiths, but even that is still a leap until we see some evidence of motive.

It’s intriguing, though, that one of them called 911 to turn himself in.

I wish that I didn't have to post this in such an ill-conceived thread, but...............

Update: The suspects have been identified by Radio-Canada, and … expect some throat-clearing on this one (via Christine Rousselle):

At least one name suggests that the attack wasn’t entirely intended to divide people of different faiths, but even that is still a leap until we see some evidence of motive.

He may have thought he was calling ahead to order a slurpy, but dialed the wrong #.

Edited by Keukasmallies

Every time. Or at least 999 times out of 1000.