Let's Talk Race Issues

Meathead

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great how you all jumped on Pizzagate but defend this guy. Holy hypocrisy.

Sure he's backtracking. He had to but the below transcript (there's a video too, and he talked about in at least two interviews) suggests that he wants to redefine pedophelia. You're comfortable with 13 being the pedophilia line? He is truly a right wing reformer!

Milo: The law is probably about right, thats probably roughly the right age. I think its probably about okay, but there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age, I certainly consider myself to be one of them, people who are sexually active younger. I think it particularly happens in the gay world by the way. In many cases actually those relationships with older menThis is one reason I hate the left. This stupid one size fits all policing of culture. (People speak over each other). This sort of arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys you know understanding that many of us have. The complexities and subtleties and complicated nature of many relationships. You know, people are messy and complex. In the homosexual world particularly. Some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, the sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable and sort of a rock where they cant speak to their parents. Some of those relationships are the most -

It sounds like Catholic priest molestation to me, another man says, interrupting Milo.

Milo: And you know what, Im grateful for Father Michael. I wouldnt give nearly such good head if it wasnt for him.

Other people talk. Oh my God, I cant handle it, one man says. The next thing in line is going to be pedophiliasays another man.

Milo: Youre misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty. Pedophilia is attraction to people who dont have functioning sex organs yet. Who have not gone through puberty. Who are too young to be able (unclear and cut off by others)Thats not what we are talking about. You dont understand what pedophilia is if you are saying Im defending it because Im certainly not.

Another man said, You are advocating for cross generational relationships here, can be honest about that?

Milo: Yeah, I dont mind admitting that. I think particularly in the gay world and outside the Catholic church, if thats where some of you want to go with this, I think in the gay world, some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys they can even save those young boys, from desolation, from suicide (people talk over each other) providing theyre consensual.

Milo is actually offensive in a Lena Dunham kind of way, and I tune him out at all opportunities.

I was more interested in the unbelievably lazy thinking that suggests "as goes Milo, so goes the Republican party."

It's particularly ironic having gator-like analogy coming from the person who wishes everyone would ignore gator because of his moronic posts.

Way to misquote me and intro a Strawman.

There are people here who hold this douche up as a standard. I shed some light on this despicable person and teased his Republican mouth breather followers in the process. Some already rushed in to defend Milo. So maybe I wasn't aiming this at you Monsiuer.

The people who defend him should think for themselves instead of letting a lizard like this see the light of day.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

Milo is actually offensive in a Lena Dunham kind of way, and I tune him out at all opportunities.

I was more interested in the unbelievably lazy thinking that suggests "as goes Milo, so goes the Republican party."

It's particularly ironic having gator-like analogy coming from the person who wishes everyone would ignore gator because of his moronic posts.

Milo's not even close to Lena Dunham territory. Dunham's a lock-stepper. Milo's a free-thinker troll.

ok so now the question is are those comments actually his in their entirety or are they edited to make them sound like something else?

clearly the idea of a thirteen year old giving consent to a full grown adult is unacceptable. we need to know if thats actually what he is proposing or if creative editing spliced things together that he did not say

in todays climate nothing would surprise me. we just dont care about truth anymore. its all about competing narratives. man this sucks ass

ok so now the question is are those comments actually his in their entirety or are they edited to make them sound like something else?

clearly the idea of a thirteen year old giving consent to a full grown adult is unacceptable. we need to know if thats actually what he is proposing or if creative editing spliced things together that he did not say

in todays climate nothing would surprise me. we just dont care about truth anymore. its all about competing narratives. man this sucks ass

Edited.

He put out a statement today on the topic.

Milo's not even close to Lena Dunham territory. Dunham's a lock-stepper. Milo's a free-thinker troll.

But they both rely on shock value to keep attention on them. The bigger difference is that Milo's schtick is a product being sold, and Dunham is an actress who just runs her mouth.

But they both rely on shock value to keep attention on them. The bigger difference is that Milo's schtick is a product being sold, and Dunham is an actress who just runs her mouth.

Maybe, but he's clearly pushed the buttons of some powerful progressive interests.

And, he's also got the balls to go into enemy territory and thumb them in the eye.

'

here it seems like hes not questioning the content, but is saying its a combination of being taken out of context and very raw jokes being made (ie. about the priest and bjs)

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/20/cpac-disinvites-milo-yiannopoulos-despite-his-attempt-at-contrition.html

gonna be tough for him to get out of this one. even if he was just joking or expressing frustration at his own prior abuse, ppl arent going to want to associate with him anymore. that topic is too incendiary

i dont really care about him and his politics, i just hope it wasnt a total smear job bc i hate seeing that happen to anybody

Edited by Meathead

Great how you all jumped on Pizzagate but defend this guy. Holy hypocrisy.

Sure he's backtracking. He had to but the below transcript (there's a video too, and he talked about in at least two interviews) suggests that he wants to redefine pedophelia. You're comfortable with 13 being the pedophilia line? He is truly a right wing reformer!

Milo: The law is probably about right, thats probably roughly the right age. I think its probably about okay, but there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age, I certainly consider myself to be one of them, people who are sexually active younger. I think it particularly happens in the gay world by the way. In many cases actually those relationships with older menThis is one reason I hate the left. This stupid one size fits all policing of culture. (People speak over each other). This sort of arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys you know understanding that many of us have. The complexities and subtleties and complicated nature of many relationships. You know, people are messy and complex. In the homosexual world particularly. Some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, the sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable and sort of a rock where they cant speak to their parents. Some of those relationships are the most -

It sounds like Catholic priest molestation to me, another man says, interrupting Milo.

Milo: And you know what, Im grateful for Father Michael. I wouldnt give nearly such good head if it wasnt for him.

Other people talk. Oh my God, I cant handle it, one man says. The next thing in line is going to be pedophiliasays another man.

Milo: Youre misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty. Pedophilia is attraction to people who dont have functioning sex organs yet. Who have not gone through puberty. Who are too young to be able (unclear and cut off by others)Thats not what we are talking about. You dont understand what pedophilia is if you are saying Im defending it because Im certainly not.

Another man said, You are advocating for cross generational relationships here, can be honest about that?

Milo: Yeah, I dont mind admitting that. I think particularly in the gay world and outside the Catholic church, if thats where some of you want to go with this, I think in the gay world, some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys they can even save those young boys, from desolation, from suicide (people talk over each other) providing theyre consensual.Way to misquote me and intro a Strawman.

There are people here who hold this douche up as a standard. I shed some light on this despicable person and teased his Republican mouth breather followers in the process. Some already rushed in to defend Milo. So maybe I wasn't aiming this at you Monsiuer.

The people who defend him should think for themselves instead of letting a lizard like this see the light of day.

Did you not read the link ?

How many boys has he raped ?

Flawed gay dude on podcast who personally was molested doesn't "Russia" me.

Trumps a nazi. Comey works for Putin.

Forward !

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Maybe, but he's clearly pushed the buttons of some powerful progressive interests.

And, he's also got the balls to go into enemy territory and thumb them in the eye.

'

The left never, ever likes it when you don't stick to the group you've been assigned to. They have the most impressive distribution channels for misinformation, so the moment you make a comment that is open for misinterpretation, they are able to totally misinterpret it so wide and so fast, that whatever you issue to correct yourself is lost in the hubbub.

Now he's a pedophile.

I can't imagine being an active black or gay conservative in this country because they left absolutely hates you to the extent that they will do everything they can to bring your down.

The left never, ever likes it when you don't stick to the group you've been assigned to. They have the most impressive distribution channels for misinformation, so the moment you make a comment that is open for misinterpretation, they are able to totally misinterpret it so wide and so fast, that whatever you issue to correct yourself is lost in the hubbub.

Now he's a pedophile.

I can't imagine being an active black or gay conservative in this country because they left absolutely hates you to the extent that they will do everything they can to bring your down.

He's actually explaining how the videos were edited, and I can't take anything from the daily beast seriously.

It's pretty plain to see that the left wants to play hardball, though.

Because they're all about diversity.

It's pretty plain to see that the left wants to play hardball, though.

It's difficult to avoid innuendo when talking about Milo. :lol:

No one said he was a pedophile so he's disingenuous to say that he hates pedos but it makes him sound oppressed. What he advocated for was movement of the line on pedophilia to something closer to 13, i.e., puberty.

And whether he can backtrack on that or not, live by the sword die by the sword. If he wasn't such a pompous dick, people might give him a touch of leeway.

But as you can see, guys like Ryan will defend him no matter what. Onward!

No one said he was a pedophile so he's disingenuous to say that he hates pedos but it makes him sound oppressed. What he advocated for was movement of the line on pedophilia to something closer to 13, i.e., puberty.

And whether he can backtrack on that or not, live by the sword die by the sword. If he wasn't such a pompous dick, people might give him a touch of leeway.

But as you can see, guys like Ryan will defend him no matter what. Onward!

I give two ***** about him.

I just like laughing at liberals. Milo the pedophile is just the newest lefty nonsense.

So many great hits. Trump the Nazi, Comey the corrupt, All things Putin and Russia, and my personal favorite shaming Oprah and Chrisette Michele for not calling the president scum.

lol city. Get it together kooks.