Tonya Harding 2017

that's kind of a harsh article, downright mean, in fact

I agree. In fact, I genuinely hate this kind of stuff.

Is anyone following around the author, Laura Italiano, in hopes of getting an unflattering photo of her against which to write an unflattering article?

She should probably hope not.

I agree. In fact, I genuinely hate this kind of stuff.

Is anyone following around the author, Laura Italiano, in hopes of getting an unflattering photo of her against which to write an unflattering article?

She should probably hope not.

I never read your posts solely because I hate your avatar.

That's all.

This is fake news. This is trash. What's wrong with Harding? She is doing her thing and bothering no one.

Like LAB I wanna find this author around and post her doing bad things

I understand, but why would you want to do that? That's not rational and will get you in trouble. Let it go.

Yes, like Pooj said, it is mean. They are doing... Is this what you mean is fake:

"The two-time Olympian pleaded guilty to hindering prosecution in the scandal, which is now the subject of a new biopic, I, Tonya.

Australian beauty and Suicide Squad star Margot Robbie is set to play the title role, complete with bad perm, loud makeup and cheesy 90s wardrobe.

Caitlin Carver will play Kerrigan."

To be released in 2018. So, I guess it is in context to see what she is up to. Hopefully, it doesn't go beyond that.

Again, I agree, it is mean and there is no reason for you to want to do what you suggested.

So this is all faked?

http://www.espn.com/espnw/culture/the-buzz/article/18565798/caitlin-carver-cast-nancy-kerrigan-tonya

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt5580036/

Kerrigan was always the looker of the two. I feel like Tonya was jealous of her beauty just as much as her talent. Hardings face looks like a catchers mitt, and not much has changed.

kertigan still looks great. I saw a photo or something of her not too long ago.

Of course, you wear the right outfit and makeup and you can hide any stretch mark & tuck any flab then hide any imperfection.