Cyrus Kouandjio injures hip in fall at home; has surgery

YoloinOhio

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sucks. A guy looks like he's finally getting it and playing well at LT then he has to miss the whole offseason program on some bullsh*t. If it weren't for bad luck we would have none at all I'm telling you.

Bills anticipate he should be ready for TC... sheesh

@chrisbrownbills

Cyrus Kouandjio suffered a non-football injury to his hip when he fell at his home. Had surgery Wed. Out until training camp. #Bills

Team press release

https://twitter.com/buffalobillspr/status/824703471085613058

Tried to clean his gutters using an old wooden ladder and it snapped on the 4th rung?

Probably left a good sized dent in the yard?

If only we still had Rusty.

Agree completely; health issues increased when he was replaced and after he moved to Chicago the number of health issues went down.

He retired but with current technology they could create a consultant position with him and he could work remotely.

This sucks. A guy looks like he's finally getting it and playing well at LT then he has to miss the whole offseason program on some bullsh*t. If it weren't for bad luck we would have none at all I'm telling you.

it especially sucks given the brand new system and coaches ...

Did he actually fall trying to clean his gutters?

If so, kudos to him for trying to get ahead of the spring rains. Just hire it out next time, though.

Yes. That is the rumor.

P.S. I started that rumor.

P.P.S. I made that rumor up completely. I have no friggn idea how he fell. But, let's stick with the ladder thing cuz its kinda funny.

Yes. That is the rumor.

P.S. I started that rumor.

P.P.S. I made that rumor up completely. I have no friggn idea how he fell. But, let's stick with the ladder thing cuz its kinda funny.

LOL

It seemed too random to be made up....

LOL