I Sure Hope That Stupid Wall Gets Built

Tiberius

Trump’s Executive Order on Refugees — Separating Fact from Hysteria

by David French

It's almost like Trump does this because he knows the leftist publications will misrepresent what he's doing.

Pace your anger, leftists. You've been yelling and crying and whining so much in the past week, I doubt anyone will bother listening to you come April.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Justin Trudeau

Justin Trudeau – Verified account ‏@JustinTrudeau

To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith. Diversity is our strength #WelcomeToCanada

12:20 PM - 28 Jan 2017

342K RETWEETS580K LIKES

This guy is Obama 2.0.

It's almost like Trump does this because he knows the leftist publications will misrepresent what he's doing.

Pace your anger, leftists. You've been yelling and crying and whining so much in the past week, I doubt anyone will bother listening to you come April.

They can't handle the truth.

To be fair, neither has the right.

Agreed. I feel like a lot of this comes down to next Thursday, when he announces his court for SCOTUS. Will he give the right what they want? Probably. But not because it is in the interest of the right, but because the media schittstorm to follow will be pretty epic.

Conservatives have ALWAYS pointed out that Trump was not one of them.

Conservatives, yes. Republicans, not so much.

Are you paid to post all this stuff?

I was just gonna ask... Is B-Man one of the board "operatives" that the other's here talk about?

It is like "battered wife syndrome" w/Trump. Give it 120 days and he'll be bringing roses and wanting a bj!

Come on libs... You know that's how you are supposed to treat your mail-ordered Russian brides! :-O

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I was just gonna ask... Is B-Man one of the board "operatives" that the other's here talk about?

It is like "battered wife syndrome" w/Trump. Give it 120 days and he'll be bringing roses and wanting a bj!

Come on libs... You know that's how you are supposed to treat your mail-ordered Russian brides! :-O

Well, everytime someone posts something bad about Trump or the GOP B-Man is right there with some propaganda to argue the other side and bash Lberals as pure evil, so if anyone is a paid poster, it has to be him/her/it

Conservatives have ALWAYS pointed out that Trump was not one of them.

Agreed. I feel like a lot of this comes down to next Thursday, when he announces his court for SCOTUS. Will he give the right what they want? Probably. But not because it is in the interest of the right, but because the media schittstorm to follow will be pretty epic.

This.

Well, everytime someone posts something bad about Trump or the GOP B-Man is right there with some propaganda to argue the other side and bash Lberals as pure evil, so if anyone is a paid poster, it has to be him/her/it

If you both used your brains, you'd see that B-Man's most recent article posted a condemnation of the Trump administration if certain allegations were true.

But hey, why read and think?

I agree, but FireChan had specifically said "the Right"

so I reminded those, with an IQ of 3 digits, that most Conservatives had supported multiple other candidates, not the Donald.

True. But if Trump could bring Antonin Scalia backk to life the left would have the same reaction. They're going to be pizzed no matter who he appoints. Edited by Nanker

I agree, but FireChan had specifically said "the Right"

so I reminded those, with an IQ of 3 digits, that most Conservatives had supported multiple other candidates, not the Donald.

The freedom caucus opposed Donald so much he appointed one of them as budget director. Some opposition! Donald is carrying the Conservatives water for them because they are his biggest supporters

Uncanny isn't it! Did 3rdnlng get fired or change name?

Got quite a support network here dating back decades to guys like RichInOhio (3rd???)...

...Like cockroaches, kill one and another falls right into place.

If you both used your brains, you'd see that B-Man's most recent article posted a condemnation of the Trump administration if certain allegations were true.

Thanks, but do not bother, (I even Highlighted it........lol)

They have little interest in reading.................and certainly not thinking.

Anyone who actually followed the election and read...........knows where the right stood.

They supported multiple other candidates before The Donald

But Gator and EII have their narrow minded narrative, and when I post something to show a view different from theirs........they cannot handle it.

Edited by B-Man

This.

I just ignore him... Still, it does show the screen name... And it pops up evertime there is a Trumpian "crisis".

Uncanny!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

So you claim he's a paid poster defending Trump even when he doesn't do that?

Bold move Cotton.

No. But it sure seems like it. I have been here for 15 years. Even an idiot like me picks up on things. Unless, they have totally nothing else to do, it is uncanny.

I missed it during my sabbatical, what did happen to 3rdnlng?