I Sure Hope That Stupid Wall Gets Built

Tiberius

i don't know.

Libya, Iraq and Syria are all (or were) secularist regimes. Dictatorships, yes, but secular with many different religions living together in relative harmony prior to interference by outside nation states.

They also each had thriving, educated, and economically stable middle classes prior to the regime change wars as well.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Libya, Iraq and Syria are all (or were) secularist regimes. Dictatorships, yes, but secular with many different religions living together in relative harmony prior to interference by outside nation states.

They also each had thriving, educated, and economically stable middle classes prior to the regime change wars as well.

Not so much, Libya. Secular, yes...but 98% Muslim and only about a tenth of a percent of the population that could be considered middle class back in 2010.

Why is he signing so many EO's when he has Congress?

Obama I can understand. Grid lock, what do they think, he will just sit there?

Trump's play... ??? So they cannot throw Congress under bus in 2018?

Um...because he's a !@#$ing idjimit who really thinks the government runs this way?

I don't agree with this. Harmony? Saddam enforced harmony over the majority Shiites with brutality. Both Syria and Lybia were falling apart and might have fallen into civil war without us. Or we're already in civil wars against their own people.

Why, in your view, did we want to remove secular regimes?

I don't agree with this. Harmony? Saddam enforced harmony over the majority Shiites with brutality. Both Syria and Lybia were falling apart and might have fallen into civil war without us. Or we're already in civil wars against their own people.

1280px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png

Yeah. THANKS Barry! You showed The Trump-a-maniac the way! Maybe Barry should have sat on his hands for 8 years. ;-)

In about a month after Trump undoes a few more things it will be as though Barry sat on his hands for 8 years with frequent breaks to golf, campaign and fundraise.

In about a month after Trump undoes a few more things it will be as though Barry sat on his hands for 8 years with frequent breaks to golf, campaign and fundraise.

Interesting read to that extent.

But what Mr. Gaziano told Republicans on Wednesday was that the CRA grants them far greater powers, including the extraordinary ability to overrule regulations even back to the start of the Obama administration. The CRA also would allow the GOP to dismantle these regulations quickly, and to ensure those rules can’t come back, even under a future Democratic president. No kidding.

Both Syria and Libya were falling about because of the Arab Spring, you nitwit.

The problem with lil pieces of **** like you are the fact that you exist. Anyone who thinks you're an act can't look past that regardless people like you exist and they're the ones who need to be bullied. Your type is the type that is too weak to stand on their own. Your type is the type that simply needs to die off or be beaten in to submission.

How do the moderators allow this kind of personal attack? He should be beaten or die? Tiberius or anyone else doesn't deserve this hate for expressing their opinion. We get reprimanded on what we say about politicians, but this is allowed? Come on moderators, step up and demand that this level of personal attack stop.

How do the moderators allow this kind of personal attack? He should be beaten or die? Tiberius or anyone else doesn't deserve this hate for expressing their opinion. We get reprimanded on what we say about politicians, but this is allowed? Come on moderators, step up and demand that this level of personal attack stop.

Tiberius is an idiot. Maybe he would learn something from a beating.

Anything else you wanna cry about today?

That's not a personal attack. I did not say I was going to do anything to him. Nor would I ever waste my time getting physical with anyone but Ryan. But, foreplay and physical harm are two different things, especially when one is welcome and one is not.

The premise was lost on you. The weak are allowed to survive which brings us all down.