I Sure Hope That Stupid Wall Gets Built

Tiberius

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee I dunno

The wall won't stop the smuggling of illegal pot into the US

It won't stop teenage boys from getting boners from a slight breeze either. If the wall wasn't there would the Border Patrol have seen the pot being thrown over it?

Your posting really sucks. It is always one-sided. In this instance you are claiming that the wall won't stop smuggling because it actually did? Here's an award for you:

post-9240-0-69992200-1503758696_thumb.jpg

post-9240-0-56243400-1503758710_thumb.jpg

post-9240-0-61944400-1503758722_thumb.jpg

Hahaha my posts are one sided.

That was classic.

Have a nice day.

Your posts are one sided, as much so as the blithering idiot you're having an argument with is one sided.

The wall is not intended to stop anything.

The wall will stop Mexicans from returning to Mexico

Be careful what you wish for. The Corps will probably be in on the design and engineering end of this wall what will be the greatest boondoggle of them all. Did I tell you we have a nice 3k "smoking shelter", 1/2 million dollar HVAC system, 6 million dollar paint job on our lock sector gates that went on in the winter 2 years ago and is already failing, and new walkways for those gates which has taken over year of just sitting there because the contractor "manufactured them wrong."

Don't say I didn't warn you guys!

:-(

Can't wait! A true monument and testament to all that is beautiful to our Supreme Leader and Heroic Savior!

Oh... Put the ugly side (as in a stockade fence) facing out, who cares if they can use it as a ladder and climb over it. It will look pretty to us.

Be careful what you wish for. The Corps will probably be in on the design and engineering end of this wall what will be the greatest boondoggle of them all. Did I tell you we have a nice 3k "smoking shelter", 1/2 million dollar HVAC system, 6 million dollar paint job on our lock sector gates that went on in the winter 2 years ago and is already failing, and new walkways for those gates which has taken over year of just sitting there because the contractor "manufactured them wrong."

Don't say I didn't warn you guys!

:-(

Can't wait! A true monument and testament to all that is beautiful to our Supreme Leader and Heroic Savior!

Oh... Put the ugly side (as in a stockade fence) facing out, who cares if they can use it as a ladder and climb over it. It will look pretty to us.

"Well, we have do do something. Doing anything is better than doing nothing."

- Supporters of every ill-advised government decision from Saint-Domingue to the ACA.

Your posts are one sided, as much so as the blithering idiot you're having an argument with is one sided.

One sided ? Because I call Trump an lunatic?

or

Because I call out hypocrisy saying that you can't blast the Democrats whole heatedly when the Republicans pull the same schit!

As far as I can tell I make a post and try to move on. I have ignored the people who resort to insults because they are not worthy of a conversation.

BTW which idiot am I arguing with?

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

One sided ? Because I call Trump an lunatic?

or

Because I call out hypocrisy saying that you can't blast the Democrats whole heatedly when the Republicans pull the same schit!

As far as I can tell I make a post and try to move on. I have ignored the people who resort to insults because they are not worthy of a conversation.

BTW which idiot am I arguing with?

It would appear that it is yourself.

• 4 weeks later...

As good of a place as any to post this:

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2017/09/city-abruptly-eliminates-police-chief-finalist-supporting-immigration-enforcement/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=press%20release

A highly qualified and respected veteran law enforcement official with impressive credentials was precipitously eliminated as a finalist to be police chief in a U.S. city after officials discovered he endorsed immigration enforcement. Judicial Watch is investigating and has filed a public records request to obtain details about the troublesome case in which the support for the rule of law served as a disqualifier for a candidate hired to enforce the rule of law. It also marks yet another example nationwide of lawlessness leading to more lawlessness and the negative impact illegal immigration is having on taxpayers.

The unbelievable story involves the northern Colorado city of Ft. Collins’ search for a new police chief. Steve Henry, a former chief deputy for the Pinal County Sheriff’s Office (PCSO) in central Arizona applied for the position. The 55-year-old law enforcement veteran spent nearly two decades at PCSO, an agency with a $39 million budget that patrols a county the size of Connecticut. Henry is a U.S. Army veteran who obtained his undergraduate degree at Arizona State University and graduate degree at Northern Arizona University. He also holds a degree from the Harvard JFK School of Government and attended the Federal Bureau of Investigation National Academy. He has 23 years of continuous and stellar law enforcement service.

Illegal immigration costing record $135 billion a year, study shows

The swelling population of illegal immigrants and their kids is costing American taxpayers $135 billion a year, the highest ever, driven by free medical care, education and a huge law enforcement bill, according to the the most authoritative report on the issue yet.

And despite claims from pro-illegal immigration advocates that the aliens pay significant off-setting taxes back to federal, state and local treasuries, the Federation for American Immigration Reform report tallied just $19 billion, making the final hit to taxpayers about $116 billion.

State and local governments are getting ravaged by the costs, at over $88 billion. The federal government, by comparison, is getting off easy at $45 billion in costs for illegals.

I don't know how they could come up with that amount

Illegal immigration costing record $135 billion a year, study shows
The swelling population of illegal immigrants and their kids is costing American taxpayers $135 billion a year, the highest ever, driven by free medical care, education and a huge law enforcement bill, according to the the most authoritative report on the issue yet.
And despite claims from pro-illegal immigration advocates that the aliens pay significant off-setting taxes back to federal, state and local treasuries, the Federation for American Immigration Reform report tallied just $19 billion, making the final hit to taxpayers about $116 billion.
State and local governments are getting ravaged by the costs, at over $88 billion. The federal government, by comparison, is getting off easy at $45 billion in costs for illegals.
I don't know how they could come up with that amount

Pulled it right out of their rear ends