I Sure Hope That Stupid Wall Gets Built

Tiberius

Enough to satisfy the employment requirements

So you're suggesting an immigrant quota system? That's !@#$ing brilliant. :worthy:

Ignorance is so attractive to you

No people who give me box seats the the opener attract me. The rest of y'all can go !@#$ yourselves. :lol:

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

BREAKING NEWS: ICE deports illegal alien, is finally doing their job.

read the comments.

the news here is going nuts. "high school student deported." i only noticed it because i was watching andy griffith and saw the news speak peak

read the comments.

the news here is going nuts. "high school student deported." i only noticed it because i was watching andy griffith and saw the news speak peak

What part of "you took the risk of sneaking in here through the back door and that risk may not payoff" don't people understand?

What part of "you took the risk of sneaking in here through the back door and that risk may not payoff" don't people understand?

we're talking about illegal immigrants, not the dangers of getting mud on your helmet during anal sex.

read the comments.

A lot of people don't realize this, but I lived in NC for over six years and was surprised to find out that getting a driver's license required you to accurately answer 29 out of 30 questions about the Andy Griffith Show on your DMV test.

It took me three times, but I was able to pass once I got a bootleg copy of the episode where Aunt Bee made homemade pickles that were terrible. It simply never dawned on me that Andy would switch the pickles to something store-bought. I thought, "Okay, Would Opie do that? Maybe. Barney? Definitely. But never Andy."

Lesson learned.

A lot of people don't realize this, but I lived in NC for over six years and was surprised to find out that getting a driver's license required you to accurately answer 29 out of 30 questions about the Andy Griffith Show on your DMV test.

It took me three times, but I was able to pass once I got a bootleg copy of the episode where Aunt Bee made homemade pickles that were terrible. It simply never dawned on me that Andy would switch the pickles to something store-bought. I thought, "Okay, Would Opie do that? Maybe. Barney? Definitely. But never Andy."

Lesson learned.

that was a great episode. She tried to enter them in the fair!

Member the one where she goes on vacation and thinks Andy and Opie will make a mess and they don't so they mess the house to make her feel wanted? Then the day comes and cleans it?

that was a great episode. She tried to enter them in the fair!

Member the one where she goes on vacation and thinks Andy and Opie will make a mess and they don't so they mess the house to make her feel wanted? Then the day comes and cleans it?

That wasn't on the test so I don't remember it.

I do remember the episode where Opie's friend explained how he didn't need to work for his allowance, and then he showed Opie how to hold is breath and throw a tantrum.

Andy never took the bait.

That wasn't on the test so I don't remember it.

I do remember the episode where Opie's friend explained how he didn't need to work for his allowance, and then he showed Opie how to hold is breath and throw a tantrum.

Andy never took the bait.

Your gonna get your britches dirty.

Who's going to pay for it?

Democrats at the ballot box. As for paying for the wall construction, it'll be funded by sponsors who pay for the ads posted on it. The numbers I've seen show that it'll break even in 12 years with significant profits in later years from the recurring revenue. This will be part of Trump's public/private infrastructure plan.