I Sure Hope That Stupid Wall Gets Built

Tiberius

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-01-25/trump-to-unveil-plans-for-mexico-border-wall-in-security-push

Looks like he is really going to try and have it built. Can't wait to spray paint something on it. It's like a monument to stupidity, perfect for Trump and his voters

The wall is dumb since most Mexicans are good at digging tunnels and swimming.

True. But if Trump could bring Antonin Scalia backk to life the left would have the same reaction. They're going to be pizzed no matter who he appoints.

Frankly, I'd love to see it be Ted Cruz, approved by the Senate with a majority vote.

Every stitch holding Nancy Pelosi's face together would tear away faster than Bill Bixby stubbing his toe.

No. But it sure seems like it. I have been here for 15 years. Even an idiot like me picks up on things. Unless, they have totally nothing else to do, it is uncanny.

I missed it during my sabbatical, what did happen to 3rdnlng?

he had a circumcision.

he's now 3rdnshrt

Frankly, I'd love to see it be Ted Cruz, approved by the Senate with a majority vote.

Every stitch holding Nancy Pelosi's face together would tear away faster than Bill Bixby stubbing his toe.

cruz is my favorite for the position. he is what is needed

Uncanny isn't it! Did 3rdnlng get fired or change name?

Got quite a support network here dating back decades to guys like RichInOhio (3rd???)...

...Like cockroaches, kill one and another falls right into place.

You still make it flow backwards by stuffing stuff up your ass and talking schit.

Equality under the law ?.........................nah!

IT’S COME TO THIS:

Bill DeBlasio (D-NY) “told CNN’s Jake Tapper that it is OK to shield undocumented immigrants who drive drunk from federal authorities if it does not ‘lead to any other negative outcome.’”

Next time I'm in New York, I'm driving drunk simply because, if there are no negative outcomes, it's apparently okay.

Next time I'm in New York, I'm driving drunk simply because, if there are no negative outcomes, it's apparently okay.

Yeah Tom...........like you weren't gonna do that anyway............. :lol:

Temporarily banning migrants from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen has brought help from the Muslim world.

President Trump and Saudi Arabia's King Salman agreed on creating a safe zone for Muslim refugees within the Middle East, the New Indian Express (as well as Reuters and Bloomberg) reported.

From Reuters:

From the New Indian Express:

Conservatives have long asked why America and Europe must take in refugees when their Arab Muslim neighbors have the money to help their fellow Muslims.

Trump is trying to make it so.

I read that the 'stars' are falling all over themselves at tonight's SAG awards to see who can "Streep" Trump the best.

Good thing I have a Henry Fonda Western on.

Edited by B-Man

Yeah Tom...........like you weren't gonna do that anyway............. :lol:

Temporarily banning migrants from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen has brought help from the Muslim world.President Trump and Saudi Arabia's King Salman agreed on creating a safe zone for Muslim refugees within the Middle East, the New Indian Express (as well as Reuters and Bloomberg) reported.

From Reuters:

From the New Indian Express:

Conservatives have long asked why America and Europe must take in refugees when their Arab Muslim neighbors have the money to help their fellow Muslims.

Trump is trying to make it so.

I read that the 'stars' are falling all over themselves at tonight's SAG awards to see who can "Streep" Trump the best.

Good thing I have a Henry Fonda Western on.

This message brought to you by the RNC!

The reaction to Trump’s executive order has been enormous, so it’s useful to remember that the scale of what happened over the weekend was not, per this report:
A Department of Homeland Security official said the travel ban affected 375 travelers, 173 of whom were denied entry to the country prior to boarding flights headed to the U.S. The official said 109 people who were in transit to the U.S. were denied entry and 81 people were granted waivers because of their legal permanent resident or special immigrant visa status.
This USA Today report has some more detail: