antonio brown?

nuklz2594

I would trade a first round pick to them, including this years, and easily would include next years 2nd if needed...and I would honestly consider very strongly of just giving them 2 firsts (this year and next years) for Brown, who is in the discussion of the best WR in football (really only a debate between him and Julio as they are 2 different type of players) and absolutely one of the 2 best. He is a rare talent and I would runnnnnnnnnnnn to the phone is they would take our first this year for him and not be afraid to sweeten the deal with a pick next year of a 2nd or first. He is worth every penny we will pay him too.

That being said, I don't know Pitt would really be open to getting rid of him, think its more media BS speculation personally. But, if Big Ben retired, they know they will be going into a potential rebuilding period unless they really think Landry is the future, which I doubt. So, I would think the odds of trading Brown might slightly increase if Big Ben did actually retire (something else I think likely does not happen).

All that being said, I would have thought you were crazy if you suggested we would get McCoy straight up for Kiko. Maybe we could trade Dareus straight up (not that I really want to get rid of him, but I would for Brown) or package Shaq and either another player or draft pick for him to help them retool the D further.

All that being said, I would think the odds of them getting serious of trading Brown are less than 5% at this point unless Ben really does retire.

As we know, a lot of WR success greatly depends on who is throwing him the ball. AB doesnt look half as good on a lot of other teams. See: Mike Wallace.

I agree that this is mostly Pitt letting it out to the media to get AB the message that they are sick of his ****. But even if they were serious, he isn't worth all you are willing to offer. Especially when we don't have a QB who can consistently get him the ball.

As we know, a lot of WR success greatly depends on who is throwing him the ball. AB doesnt look half as good on a lot of other teams. See: Mike Wallace.

I agree that this is mostly Pitt letting it out to the media to get AB the message that they are sick of his ****. But even if they were serious, he isn't worth all you are willing to offer. Especially when we don't have a QB who can consistently get him the ball.

I don't disagree with you on Mike Wallace and the impact of the QB/System you play in...but I heavily disagree with you on Antonio Brown. He is LIGHT YEARS more talented than Mike Wallace ever was. Wallace on Pitt is what Lee Evans probably would have also been on Pitt had he played there. A really good deep threat who could capitalize on a talented Big Arm QB, but far from a complete WR. Brown is uncoverable all over the field and there is not a single person inside the NFL that wold rank Brown any lower than the #2 WR in football, especially defenders and DC's who have to find ways to slow him down. Its really only a convo between him and Juilo, and they would both get #1 overall votes.

AB should just be called AD (all day) because that man is a monster. I have watched almost every game he has played the last 3 seasons while I had him on 2 FF teams, and this man is special. Mike Wallace isnt even a better deep threat and couldn't hold AB's jock when it comes to route running, hands, fighting for balls, on field smarts, blocking, elusiveness, etc.

AB is worth a lot.

Edited by Alphadawg7