antonio brown?

nuklz2594

sounds like they want to be rid of him. he and watkins could be something special. giving a first rounder for him? keep tyrod?

Give a 1st rounder for a guy that is a malcontent and can't even get open against a scrub like Gilmore?

No thanks :lol:

Seriously though, I'd do that in a heartbeat.

while we are at it, I would also like to add Dez Bryant. Maybe we can trade for Bryant, Julio, and AB. Put them with Sammy, and that would be a nice upgrade.

By the way, does anyone really think the Steelers would trade AB?

Maybe we can get Bell and Big Ben too. :lol:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

You misunderstood my point. Everyone would trade FOR AB, only Belicheck is bold enough to trade a star player in his prime.

To be fair only other coach with the job security he has would be Tomlin. (And I doubt he has as much but he is the next one IMO) The Steelers just don't fire coaches.

while we are at it, I would also like to add Dez Bryant. Maybe we can trade for Bryant, Julio, and AB. Put them with Sammy, and that would be a nice upgrade.

no

Doubtful but you never know. They did get rid of Holmes when he was one of the better receivers in the game. Holmes is no Brown, but the steelers are a proud franchise, and I wouldn't be shocked if they did trade him

sounds like they want to be rid of him. he and watkins could be something special. giving a first rounder for him? keep tyrod?

I would trade a first round pick to them, including this years, and easily would include next years 2nd if needed...and I would honestly consider very strongly of just giving them 2 firsts (this year and next years) for Brown, who is in the discussion of the best WR in football (really only a debate between him and Julio as they are 2 different type of players) and absolutely one of the 2 best. He is a rare talent and I would runnnnnnnnnnnn to the phone if they would take our first this year for him and not be afraid to sweeten the deal with a pick next year of a 2nd or first. He is worth every penny we will pay him too.

That being said, I don't know Pitt would really be open to getting rid of him, think its more media BS speculation personally. But, if Big Ben retired, they know they will be going into a potential rebuilding period unless they really think Landry is the future, which I doubt. So, I would think the odds of trading Brown might slightly increase if Big Ben did actually retire (something else I think likely does not happen).

All that being said, I would have thought you were crazy if you suggested we would get McCoy straight up for Kiko. Maybe we could trade Dareus straight up (not that I really want to get rid of him, but I would for Brown) or package Shaq and either another player or draft pick for him to help them retool the D further.

All that being said, I would think the odds of them getting serious of trading Brown are less than 5% at this point unless Ben really does retire.

Edited by Alphadawg7