Brady's Legacy

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great tension filled game. I don't care how much people here dislike the Pats and Brady you have to give them credit. Brady made so many clutch throws.

One of the big biggest plays that resulted in the Falcons losing the game was when Ryan got sacked and took his team out of field goal range. It was a crushing mistake. If they would have been in position to kick a field goal the Pats would have had to score twice. The Pats got the ball back and scored a TD and capped it off with a two point conversion.

I thought the rookie receiver, Mitchell, made some big plays for the Pats.

There were great catches by both teams. Julio Junes made some stunning catches. And Endelman made a phenomenal catch in the middle of the field snatching it away from a defender and catching it while it was juggling around.

Unquestionably Brady is the best of the best of all time.

Ehh. 4-0 still > 5-2. Montana was perfect, Brady can never be. Those three conference championship losses by Montana will forever cement him as the greatest.

You are entitled to your opinion. Your opinion is a distinct minority opinion. The only people who think Montana is better are his family members.

Oh my God, I'M KIDDING. Tom Brady was already the greatest FOOTBALL player of all time- forget about QB- two years ago.

Metz is being sarcastic. Though I am not sure to what end. I don't know anybody actually making the argument he parodies.

Are you kidding me? The 4-0 > 4-2 crowd comprised, I would guess, a solid 10% of posters on this website. They have quieted down quite a bit the last few weeks.

If anyone is ever close to as good as Brady it will be some late round guy whose life is football.

The dedication and passion he has are incredible. Even the super athletes cannot take care of their bodies long enough to be good long enough to equal him.

He's going to live to be like 130.

He just "pantsed" the NFL MVP. Who are the Bills going to get?

Ha great post.

You are entitled to your opinion. Your opinion is a distinct minority opinion. The only people who think Montana is better are his family members.

We are in agreement but you may wanna page up if you think they're not out there. They usually say stuff to the effect of "the game was a lot tougher back then."

Ha great post.

We are in agreement but you may wanna page up if you think they're not out there. They usually say stuff to the effect of "the game was a lot tougher back then."

I don't need to exert myself and check out the prior loony posts. There are people who believe that Rex was a terrific HC who should not have been fired. Believing Montana is better than Brady is actually a more sane opinion than the Rex devotion opinion. :D