AFC Championship

gomper

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the NFL wanted parity? Today shows that other than Atlanta and NE no one is even close. Pitt and GB were not competitive at all today. Nice product Goodell.

I thought the NFL wanted parity? Today shows that other than Atlanta and NE no one is even close. Pitt and GB were not competitive at all today. Nice product Goodell.

I don't like goodell, but how is it his fault that only two teams are very good?

Both wildcard teams looked utterly exhausted today.

I don't think it's a coincidence that both had issues with the flu......rested people rarely get colds and flu.

Steelers got woken up and the packers had travel issues last night which might contribute in addition to the extra game and lack of bye week

not even excited for that game (and I usually love the SB) but guess I'll be rooting for Atlanta.

Same here. Don't care to watch, just hope Atlanta wins.

Tomlin needs to send someone out there to cheapshot Brady or Edelman. Pats still passing.

Steelers got woken up and the packers had travel issues last night which might contribute in addition to the extra game and lack of bye week

That flu has been going thru the northeast and it's been a 3 day sickness and a good week till people are feeling right so it's not surprising to me to see sluggishness.

The one SB Peyton Manning won in Indy was in no small part because of a flu bug that went thru the Patriots that year.

Same here. Don't care to watch, just hope Atlanta wins.

Tomlin needs to send someone out there to cheapshot Brady or Edelman. Pats still passing.

You do know the Falcons were still passing with a 24 point lead right? And I like the Pats chances against Atlanta, #1 scoring O vs the #1 Scoribg D