President Trump's "alternate facts"

There's a search function. And I added the link to help you out. Deflect, evade, divert attendion, name-call. But whatever you do, don't look at the truth of the premise here. Trump lied. Then the WH Press Secretary lied. On totally stupid and easily exposable ****.

Strange, your original quote doesn't have a link in it. Neither does your response

In regards to the Search feature, I am well aware of it. But as I stated, it's on you to provide the link.

You mean like when I said this in 2014 "The executive has long been overstepping its bounds, more and more each president. I thought I'd never seen anyone as bad as dub ya...until Obama. I'm sure the next person will beat Obama."

Whups. Guess you're wrong again. Again. Again. Again.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange, your original quote doesn't have a link in it. Neither does your response

In regards to the Search feature, I am well aware of it. But as I stated, it's on you to provide the link.

It's gonna take two clicks hoss. http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/191788-president-trumps-alternate-facts/?p=4230275

And whatever you do, keep on this track instead of discussing the "alternate facts" of Kellanne Conway, Trump's lies, and that the press secretary is a puppet for the lies.

I was wrong. :beer:

Though, to be fair, I didn't know you were JA.

I'm also DC Tom.

So not only did you expect us to look up your previous post, you expected us to know that you had posted it under a different name

Still can't get to substance?

Well played.

I don't care what you know or don't know about my posts. Someone above said I was not critical of Obama, as if that would undermine a critique of Trump. I was. Doesn't change the fact that Trump is a liar (Sorry WSJ...I said it).

Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Nancy Pelosi.

Barack Obama.

Robert Gibbs.

All did this. All of them.

And NOW you're upset? Damn good thing you're not partisan.

i agree with you on these. ive already said all politicians lie

the difference here is these are lies of the sort that grade schoolers tell, like i did not eat that candy bar when chocolate is smeared all of their face. not only is it an insult to basic intelligence, its setting an all new low for politicans lying. as if we needed to make that any worse

I was wrong. :beer:

Though, to be fair, I didn't know you were JA.

He's also Observer unless I miss my guess.

Oh, and back tot he premise of this thread, here's one for starters. Presidential bold faced lying...

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

He's also Observer unless I miss my guess.

Oh, and back tot he premise of this thread, here's one for starters. Presidential bold faced lying...

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

Ignore the current guy and attack the last guy. That's novel. Maybe gator can come in and quote Bush. You two can get a room and circle up all day long! Edited by Benjamin Franklin

Ben franklin will be right and quote himself from a long time ago to prove he was right.

Trump will win president

The bills will fire Rex

I bet a million dollars on this

Ben franklins/john Adams/idiot will still be moron in January claiming to be independent

hey look. I was right too

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/187140-williams-speechaltonphilandodallas-shootings/page-7?do=findComment&comment=3979984

i agree with you on these. ive already said all politicians lie

the difference here is these are lies of the sort that grade schoolers tell, like i did not eat that candy bar when chocolate is smeared all of their face. not only is it an insult to basic intelligence, its setting an all new low for politicans lying. as if we needed to make that any worse

you're judging a lie? ****. I bet you don't cheat in your husband. That guy merely fell on your lap after rolling over in bed at the hotel.