President Trump's "alternate facts"

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgive me if I'm unimpressed by a chicken little who cares so much about his country he only objects to criminal activity when it's performed by someone other than his party of choice.

If you were as enlightened as you like to pretend to be, you'd understand that wrong is wrong regardless of party affiliation.

Where was your voice of dissent when 44 doubled down on the expansion of the illegal surveillance state, or droning American citizens without due process, or the war crimes committed in Syria by American and NATO forces, or the administrations tacit support and financing of ISIS and AQ cells in Syria?

Oh, right. It was non existent.

From the guy who loves to make stuff up, you continue to do so. Obama's foreign policy was perhaps the worst since Johnson. Good luck finding me complimenting it.

He made ignore today but well-played.

i honestly don't know one thing about your posting history except you lean far left and to my memory havent' taken a stance on anything. so i'm just trying to remember why its worth my time to remember you when you only come out as an antagonist. you have yet to come out in support of or to play anything else but a contrarian

ignoring me is hilarious and pointless. i post as much nonsense as some of our more famous friends, i'm just better at pissing people off and annoying them. to believe i am a troll would be way off, similar to calling leaked DNC docs a hack. you need to learn you some internet lexicon

Facts are stubborn things. Trump did not have the highest inauguration turnout. It was not the first time the protective covering was used. Why even bother making such easy to check lies?

So far all I've seen from you is you stating that he lied. So, if it's so easy to check then show us, otherwise I'll assume that this is just another example of you attempting to repeat something often enough to try to make it sound true.

So far all I've seen from you is you stating that he lied. So, if it's so easy to check then show us, otherwise I'll assume that this is just another example of you attempting to repeat something often enough to try to make it sound true.

You are retarded. Go to Fox's fact check link. Go to any one of a hundred news stories. This isn't up for debate. Trump lied. Spicer lied. Google it. Read the news. Being well-informed requires some work on your part, not mine.

i honestly don't know one thing about your posting history except you lean far left and to my memory havent' taken a stance on anything. so i'm just trying to remember why its worth my time to remember you when you only come out as an antagonist. you have yet to come out in support of or to play anything else but a contrarian

ignoring me is hilarious and pointless. i post as much nonsense as some of our more famous friends, i'm just better at pissing people off and annoying them. to believe i am a troll would be way off, similar to calling leaked DNC docs a hack. you need to learn you some internet lexicon

Just in case he really did put you on ignore, I'll play the messenger on your behalf by posting this.

Just in case he really did put you on ignore, I'll play the messenger on your behalf by posting this.

he can avoid the issue because he is chickenshit.

notice he disappeared when the heat got hot. he took an act from Deranged Rhino and went missing when he could offer nothing...

but boom...45 is in and he doesn't like him so now it's time to B word and whine.

You are retarded. Go to Fox's fact check link. Go to any one of a hundred news stories. This isn't up for debate. Trump lied. Spicer lied. Google it. Read the news. Being well-informed requires some work on your part, not mine.

Listen BF, You provided no links in your OP and if I recall correctly that is your MO. It's your job to back up your statements. Don't be a Sue and ask me to do your work for you.

Edited by grinreaper

Like when you told us all about the conspiracies afoot to elect Hillary?

Yup, there was no attempt to force Hillary down American's throats. :rolleyes:

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6564

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5508

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q=hillary+victory+fund&mfrom=&mto=&title=&notitle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=&noto=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

http://observer.com/2016/07/latest-guccifer-2-0-leak-reaffirms-primaries-were-rigged-for-clinton/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/wikileaks-emails-show-dnc-favored-hillary-clinton-over_us_57930be0e4b0e002a3134b05

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/24/clinton-campaign-blames-russia-wikileaks-sanders-dnc-emails

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/756465396421652481

Like I said, forgive me if I don't find your righteous indignation about Trump compelling when you were silent for 8 years of Obama expanding the powers of the executive, shredding civil liberties, expanding the empire through regime change wars -- you know, all the things he ran against doing.

Like I said, forgive me if I don't find your righteous indignation about Trump compelling when you were silent for 8 years of Obama expanding the powers of the executive, shredding civil liberties, expanding the empire through regime change wars -- you know, all the things he ran against doing.

You mean like when I said this in 2014 "The executive has long been overstepping its bounds, more and more each president. I thought I'd never seen anyone as bad as dub ya...until Obama. I'm sure the next person will beat Obama."

Whups. Guess you're wrong again. Again. Again. Again.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

You mean like when I said this in 2014 "The executive has long been overstepping its bounds, more and more each president. I thought I'd never seen anyone as bad as dub ya...until Obama. I'm sure the next person will beat Obama."

Whups. Guess you're wrong again. Again. Again. Again.

Claiming you said something in 2014 is one thing

Quoting the post that you cited is another

Ignorant moron? Is that sort of like a smart genius? Nice way to communicate. Also, nice way to edit your post to provide a link after I was off that page.

Still don't want to respond to the substance or read the news? Shocker. You are exactly the Trump shill he hopes you'll be. Find things that align with what you believe to be right and ignore the truth.

Echo, echo, echo.

Claiming you said something in 2014 is one thing

Quoting the post that you cited is another

Here you go Nj Sue II.

Still don't want to respond to the substance or read the news? Shocker.

You want me to do your homework for you too?

NJ Sue is alive and well.

If I claimed that I said a year ago that the Cubs would beat the Indians in the World Series, wouldn't you want something to back up my claim?

Asking you to link the Quote that you claim to have made is no different. It's not up to your reader to prove you wrong. Back up your own statements instead of issuing a blanket statement and expecting everyone to accept it as fact

If I claimed that I said a year ago that the Cubs would beat the Indians in the World Series, wouldn't you want something to back up my claim?

Asking you to link the Quote that you claim to have made is no different. It's not up to your reader to prove you wrong. Back up your own statements instead of issuing a blanket statement and expecting everyone to accept it as fact

There's a search function. And I added the link to help you out. Deflect, evade, divert attendion, name-call. But whatever you do, don't look at the truth of the premise here. Trump lied. Then the WH Press Secretary lied. On totally stupid and easily exposable ****.