President Trump's "alternate facts"

First of all, you make it sound like it he didn't fail at it, he wouldn't have done it.

I am confident I make mistakes typing, so when I say this, I am not being pugilistic, I am genuinely asking, what you meant here? If you say this out loud, slowly, it makes no sense. I speculate you meant to type "...if he didn't fail at it, he wouldn't have done it"; so, most likely his apology is based on his bad judgement......which is how life works, no? You make a bad decision, realize it and apologize. Clearly, something Trump and his supporters seem fairly impervious to.

Anyone who believes this will believe anything they're told. It's ridiculously lazy and embarrassingly wrong. America doesn't twice elect a black man only to quickly become angry, confused and unproductive over their decision.

This is where geography causes us to not appreciate each others perspectives. I live in the Midwest, I observed this. First hand. Under or un-educated "good people", who literally live by the bible.....simply could not wrap their head around Obama as president. It is fairly safe to assume the "Christian conservatives" did not carry the vote for Obama, in either election. Perhaps if I lived in California with a decidedly left leaning culture I would think otherwise. But, no one told me this I saw this first hand. "They" were getting screwed by Obama's policies TPP, re-writing NAFTA, Obamacare, etc...you name it, real or not. And this is not to mention other social issues supported by a Democrat. Again, they live by ideology and not by action or reality. They did not notice technology taking jobs, but they sure noticed illegal immigration as the issue. Even though they themselves would likely not have ever accepted a job that an illegal immigrant may have taken. In Indiana like many states, probably, entitlements are enjoyed by whites and probably those leaning right. However, the media would like us to believe otherwise. That is all I was getting at, or trying to.

Think for yourself and life will be more real.

You are better than this. Clearly, life is real to me. And I think on my own just fine. You know this. This is just a petty and flippant comment with no worth. Apology accepted.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fear this forum is more of an outlet than a place for civilized and thoughtful discourse.

I certainly did not take glee from watching the "right / christian conservatives" become angry, confused, and unproductive when a "black man" became president

and this is really the most ridiculous and egregious comment from you:

Anyone who believes this will believe anything they're told. It's ridiculously lazy and embarrassingly wrong. America doesn't twice elect a black man only to quickly become angry, confused and unproductive over their decision.

actually both are correct

part of the problem of irrational resistance that obama faced was bc hes perceived as black. as much as i like to obligatorily congratulate whiteness for finally overcoming their racist roots, that doesnt mean they are going to be doing cartwheels if their little darling brings home a black man. they will live with it, but they wont like it. theyll get used to it and accept him eventually, but they aint rushing to come over and watch basketball

the primary reason republicans became the B word from hell in obamas terms was bc obama was the least experienced president in modern history. the gop saw red meat and knew they could intimidate and manipulate him, and they certainly did. but lets not pretend many of them didnt get an extra zinger in the penis simply bc they liked stymieing a 'black' man. we can actually see the softening of the gop towards blackness over the course of obamas terms, but theres no doubt they has an extra special flavoring of total resistance for the first non-white man to hold the office

did the liberals WAY WAY WAY overstate that resistance in the form of widespread accusations of blatant racism? oh hell the fk yeah. liberals WAY WAY WAY overstated every fkg thing about race during his terms. hell, liberals have been doing that at least the last twenty years, its only crescendoed like crazy during obamas terms. liberals fixation on race, especially the automatic condemnation of whiteness with a simultaneous coddling of black dysfunction, was the primary factor in getting us the cartoonish don presidency

did america elect obama primarily bc he was 'black'? definitely

did the gop max resist obama bc they are racist? mostly no

If you say this out loud, slowly, it makes no sense. I speculate you meant to type "...if he didn't fail at it, he wouldn't have done it"; so, most likely his apology is based on his bad judgement......which is how life works, no? You make a bad decision, realize it and apologize. Clearly, something Trump and his supporters seem fairly impervious to.

What I said, apparently not clearly enough, is the reason you presume he didn't do it is because he thought better of it. That's not what happened. He got caught and had to stop. His intent was clear, and it's pretty obvious that when his WH went after Ed Henry, everyone had to step up for Henry and Fox News, just like they stepped up for CNN, et. al. against Trump. This does not justify Trump's actions, who is of equal thin-skinned ego and idiocy as Obama. I just don't remember outrage from the left when Obama did it, or even when the Journolist was discovered.

This is where geography causes us to not appreciate each others perspectives. I live in the Midwest, I observed this. First hand. Under or un-educated "good people", who literally live by the bible.....simply could not wrap their head around Obama as president. It is fairly safe to assume the "Christian conservatives" did not carry the vote for Obama, in either election.

First of all, you assume because I live in LA, that I have no understanding of people in the Midwest. This is incorrect. I've lived and traveled throughout this country for most of my life and your comments don't square up. As followers of Christ, it is on the hearts and minds of Christians to have others see Christ in them. People who "literally live by the bible" -- uneducated or otherwise -- would not have trouble wrapping their head around a black president because it's simply not something they would find Christ doing. Christ teaches his followers to have love and grace for everyone, regardless of color or occupation (tax collectors, prostitutes, etc.). Yes, there are racists in this world, but it would be much more likely that the people who "literally live by the bible" did not vote for Obama because he does not boldly identify as a follower of Christ.

You are better than this. Clearly, life is real to me. And I think on my own just fine. You know this. This is just a petty and flippant comment with no worth. Apology accepted.

I'll let you know when I need to apologize. But in the end, the concept that a country which twice voted for a black president was upset when they found out they twice elected a black president is simply a left-wing talking point that put people on the defense of criticizing Obama. When every criticism is considered racist, you shut up the critics. Thinking people understand that. People who can't think for themselves repeat what others tell them...things like

"uneducated 'good people' who literally live their lives as Christ asks them to live....can't grasp the concept of a black president. Absolutely ridiculous.

No Trump defender am I, but have you see all the embarrassing fake stories that have happened in the past year? They all get big headlines at first...until we find out it was the local black guy who painted "n----er" on the black church...or a Democrat who was handing out Russian flags at CPAC...or actually no one who was raped at a University of VA frat party.

There are a lot of people out there who want a narrative, and will do anything to get that narrative out there because they know the first story will always be bigger than the correction.

Again, not defending Trump, but who here would be surprised if you found out some a left wing nut was making bomb threats and tipping over tomb stones to push the Trump is Hitler narrative?

Edited by LABillzFan

Again, not defending Trump, but who here would be surprised if you found out some a left wing nut was making bomb threats and tipping over tomb stones to push the Trump is Hitler narrative?

That's likely what it will turn out to be, but nobody will know unless they look for the correction several weeks from now buried deep in section B.

Yeah, someone has to save them from the anti-Trumps....

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/03/anti-trump-communist-arrested-for-jewish-community-center-bomb-threats/

"Juan Thompson, 31, was arrested in St. Louis by the FBI for making at least eight bomb threats and the cyberstalking of an ex-girlfriend. Thompson was a former reporter for The Intercept, and was fired after it was discovered that he made up sources and stories, including one about Charleston shooter Dylann Roof."

Edited by HoF Watkins

Yeah, someone has to save them from the anti-Trumps....

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/03/anti-trump-communist-arrested-for-jewish-community-center-bomb-threats/

"Juan Thompson, 31, was arrested in St. Louis by the FBI for making at least eight bomb threats and the cyberstalking of an ex-girlfriend. Thompson was a former reporter for The Intercept, and was fired after it was discovered that he made up sources and stories, including one about Charleston shooter Dylann Roof."

Color me shocked.

more on that...........

Another Narrative Falls Apart in Sunlight

http://www.gaypatriot.net/2017/03/03/another-narrative-falls-apart-in-sunlight/

The Democrat-Media Complex — which has no business other than waging war on Donald Trump — was promoting for the last couple weeks about rising “anti-Semitism” and vandalism at Jewish cemeteries. The DMC laid these crimes at the feet of Trump supporters because… well, because of course, everyone knows that’s how those people are. It was of a piece with the DMC’s promotion of a story that a black church in Mississippi was burned down by racist Trump supporters. (It turned out the arsonist was a Hillary supporter looking to support the “Trump Supporters Are Racists” Narrative.)

It was also a way of telling Joos not to desert the Democrat Party, even though an Islamic Supremacist came within a hair of being party chairman.

And then, something happened to break the Narrative.

On Friday, a Missouri man named Juan Thompson was arrested for making multiple threats to JCCs across the country in order to harass his ex-girlfriend. Thompson is suspected of being a copycat – of hearing about the JCC phone calls and then conducting his own campaign of phone terrorism. According to the FBI, Thompson dated a Jewish woman; after their relationship ended, he sent defamatory emails and faxes to the woman’s employer. He then stalked her. After that, he made “at least eight JCC Threats nationwide as part of his campaign” against his ex-girlfriend. He then tried to blame the woman in order to have her prosecuted; he tweeted, “Know any good lawyers? Need to stop this nasty/racist #whitegirl I dated who sent a bomb threat in my name
and
wants me to be raped in jail.”

Here’s what we know about Thompson: he’s a left-wing reporter who made up material while working at The Intercept. He was fired in February 2016 for fabricating quotes in his stories and creating “fake email accounts that he used to impersonate people,” one of which was a Gmail account in the name of the editor-in-chief of that publication. He says he “voted for Bernie Sanders.” Thompson, who is black tweeted just weeks ago that Trump was attempting to “remove black ppl from the southside of Chicago.”

So, whenever someone tries to sell a narrative that Trump supporters have done something vile, you would be pretty safe if you assume it’s a false flag until proven otherwise.

Edited by B-Man

Color me shocked.

And color Meazza invisible. He is busy looking for the next thing to whine about.

These guys just throw accusations at the wall every day, and they keep getting refuted. If this had been a "Trump supporter", we would never hear the end of it.

Edited by HoF Watkins

I don't think so. But you can be sure if it were all reversed, and it was Trump, there every news media outlet would be all over it.

How do we NOT know Hillary didn't pay the guy? I don't any evidence of her NOT paying the guy. There should be an investigation.*

*Applying left wing logic to stuff is fun!

alternative facts...

1) Yankees fans friends point to 27 World Series wins

2) Red Sox fans friends point to 3 this century, and say that's all that matters

I'll let them see who can be master.

Pics from HoF Watkin's link above.

Hard to say which is my favorite pic of Hillary and her supporters. 1, the mad bomber and Jew hater

C6A-wjeUwAECHgc.jpg

2. The Orlando Muslim Gay Nightclub Killer's father...

C6BB9SmVAAA4XUn.jpg

3. Her mentor and close friend and KKK Grand Dragon, Senator Byrd.

C6CwXbzWMAAjia3.jpg

We all know what would happen if Trump had photos taken with these three slime balls.