Will Tyrod Taylor win a Superbowl in his career?

FireChan

113 members have voted

1. 1. Will he win one?

2. 2. Should we keep him?

so you don't think we would have made the playoffs if our defense was top ten last year?

Sure, top 10 defense, number 1 running game, any bum of a QB should have been able to steer that ship to the playoffs.

Edited by old school

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you take out every QB's rushing yards, we were still #1.

It's hard to say how much having to account for the threat of Tyrod opened up the rest of the run game. All the back and forth in the world will not answer that question.

ok?

So the point of "TT being a huge part" doesn't really matter if we were #1 with out him.

It's hard to say how much having to account for the threat of Tyrod opened up the rest of the run game. All the back and forth in the world will not answer that question.

I'd say it's no more than the threat of a QB beating you with his arm. I'd rather 1000 extra passing yards than 500 extra rushing yards.

So the point of "TT being a huge part" doesn't really matter if we were #1 with out him.

I'd say it's no more than the threat of a QB beating you with his arm. I'd rather 1000 extra passing yards than 500 extra rushing yards.

Why did the passing g yards double?

TT is only a QB because of the Rooney Rule, eh?

Racist FireChan at it again.

yup we all want better play out of the qb position. i don't think i've seen anyone on this board say they don;t want to draft a qb. nobody. draft one and let him compete with tyrod for the job. your idea of trying to get magic out of cutler from 7 years ago is laughable when nobody has been else has been able to.

Why are the Falcons Super Bowl bound with 25th ranked D ?

See what happens when your qb doesn't blow?

as you write this their defense has held aaron rodgers to 0 points in 2.5 quarters

yup we all want better play out of the qb position. i don't think i've seen anyone on this board say they don;t want to draft a qb. nobody. draft one and let him compete with tyrod for the job. your idea of trying to get magic out of cutler from 7 years ago is laughable when nobody has been else has been able to.

as you write this their defense has held aaron rodgers to 0 points in 2.5 quarters

Hahahah yea his Cutler love is funny.

Dennison did.

Anyway I don't really think Cutty was the only answer, but I think he's on the list of guys we go after if we lose TT.

Drafting a QB and keeping TT means he's on the books for 3 years. No thanks.

It is when they had plenty of chances to score more points.

That's silly and you know it (or at least should). Every team could have scored more points. Did we need to put up 50 every game to make up for an underperforming D? At what point do we acknowledge what the actual problem was.

That's silly and you know it (or at least should). Every team could have scored more points. Did we need to put up 50 every game to make up for an underperforming D? At what point do we acknowledge what the actual problem was.

Not 50 but one more point than the other team did. Would have been nice to outscore the Ravens...

Edited by Beef Jerky