Chargers Hire Gus Bradley as DC

Truth to the Lynn/Bradley ticket.

Just not here.

Lynn has put together a good staff. I wish him the best. I'm not sure it would have been a mistake to keep him, but I think we have a good staff too. I'm happier with our hires, actually, but I'm not sure whether that's because I should be (objectively) or because like all fans after a disappointing season I want CHANGE! and because I'm impressed by the number of super bowl appearances in our coaches' backgrounds.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

Just not here.

Lynn has put together a good staff. I wish him the best. I'm not sure it would have been a mistake to keep him, but I think we have a good staff too. I'm happier with our hires, actually, but I'm not sure whether that's because I should be (objectively) or because like all fans after a disappointing season I want CHANGE! and because I'm impressed by the number of super bowl appearances in our coaches' backgrounds.

I like Lynn and think Bradley is a nice defensive coordinator for him, but it rarely works out well for the interim coach getting promoted to head coach.

Adam Gase and the Wild Card Miami Dolphins say hello.

Edit: I read Coordinator vs interim coach. Carry on 2020

I like Lynn and think Bradley is a nice defensive coordinator for him, but it rarely works out well for the interim coach getting promoted to head coach.

Edited by Marty McFly

I would have been ok with Lynn staying in Buffalo, but another part of me is glad the Bills are removing all of the Rex "stink" from the staff (sans Crossman, but he was a Marrone hire anyway).

I wish Lynn good luck in San Diego Los Angeles, aside from our meeting there next fall.